Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

King George V class / Richelieu class

4 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

if WG is releasing a British/French tree, please include the King George V class/Richelieu class​

I would like to fire those quadruple turrents.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

It'll come, don't worry. It just take time to build & research, develop and balance a certain line.

And here I am questioning what will be the French Navy focus on their ship. Firepower? Armor? More main guns?

Edited by Mingfang47

450 posts
7,896 battles

Quad turret is a bad thing though, having 1 knocked out cuts down your firepower significantly.

Also, UK ships gonna take a while to get here, French ships even longer, so don't get your hopes up just yet.

I expect they will add extra health because some was created by putting two double turret together. And, WHO CARES, quadruple turrets are awesome, even I can only fire 3 savos in one game, it still worth it. 

It'll come, don't worry. It just take time to build & research, develop and balance a certain line.

And here I am questioning what will be the French Navy focus on their ship. Firepower? Armor? More main guns?

I suppose they will focus on strikes, lol

Nothing special for the French BBs, but i guess they will have a similar focus of the British Navy

Sign in to follow this