Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

asian server being merged with korean server?

38 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

so, the some of the social media off line gatherings of WOWS have been going crazy about "being merged with the KR server" because they seemed to have been force to close down or somthing along the lines of that...

2 qustions: 1.are we going to have more fresh meat in the future(are the rumors true)?

2. is there even a korean server?

keep in mind, this is just a rumor, so dont panic, i'm just asking

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,475 battles

1. Yes its true, you see people at high tiers with very few battles these days. Some have '_kr' in their name.

2. There was.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

okay....more BOXES in the chat then......

Duplicate post. user warned.

~TheAzure

Edited by TheAzure

1,162 posts

okay....more BOXES in the chat then......

okay....more  ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜ ⃜    in the chat then......

There fixed. :D

Back to the topic, I always thought Asia server is for every asian country except china. 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

So right now which server we are Singapore or Hong Kong? 

Asia's game server is at Singapore.

And..... I wouldn't be surprise if they gonna merge the WoT KR to Asia after this..... "future" WoWs Asia & KR merge??

Wish they fixed & restrict Chinese Mainland players connecting to Asia server, as I heard they did connect through VPN via Hong Kong. :sceptic:

Edited by Mingfang47

227 posts
2,651 battles

why would you try to restrict mainland gamers from getting into the AS server?

reducing boxes in chat I guess. Or make the font with more and more glyphs :teethhappy: Somehow, there is a myth, if your allied players start talking in boxes, your team lose, welp, it happens alot :teethhappy:

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Asia's game server is at Singapore.

And..... I wouldn't be surprise if they gonna merge the WoT KR to Asia after this..... "future" WoWs Asia & KR merge??

Wish they fixed & restrict Chinese Mainland players connecting to Asia server, as I heard they did connect through VPN via Hong Kong. :sceptic:

Why? Isn't the reason they try that because CH server are so **** with their own policies?

Super Tester
1,677 posts

CN server has their own I remember right and the only ZH guys here should be guys in HK and TW.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

actually, the prices for prem ships and prem accounts are WAY cheaper, not to mention there are *3-*5XP or credit events ALL the time, and when i say a lot, i mean it's actually weird NOT to see some kind of event going on, the server policy there is less iffy then WG(learn a lesson and give us more event =P), anyway, there are actually tons of players from mainland china, and the ones that do play here are pretty excellent plays,  http://asia.wows-num...t_rank__asc&p=1, in the top 50 i know for a fact that at least 16 are mainland players.

the reason that so many players have opted to stay is that the AS server has the renown of being the server with best skill level overall(at least in china), and the level of gameplay in the chinese server is... well, toxic is too light a word, so i might as well as to discribe it as "radioactive" , if u guys think the chat in NA is bad, look no further then the chinese server. and most of us who stay DONT want to wade through that kind of shite

and besides, most of us have grinded so much that we dont want to givr this server up =)

speaking as a mainland chinese player:teethhappy:

Super Tester
1,677 posts

actually, the prices for prem ships and prem accounts are WAY cheaper, not to mention there are *3-*5XP or credit events ALL the time, and when i say a lot, i mean it's actually weird NOT to see some kind of event going on, the server policy there is less iffy then WG(learn a lesson and give us more event =P), anyway, there are actually tons of players from mainland china, and the ones that do play here are pretty excellent plays,  http://asia.wows-num...t_rank__asc&p=1, in the top 50 i know for a fact that at least 16 are mainland players.

the reason that so many players have opted to stay is that the AS server has the renown of being the server with best skill level overall(at least in china), and the level of gameplay in the chinese server is... well, toxic is too light a word, so i might as well as to discribe it as "radioactive" , if u guys think the chat in NA is bad, look no further then the chinese server. and most of us who stay DONT want to wade through that kind of shite

and besides, most of us have grinded so much that we dont want to givr this server up =)

speaking as a mainland chinese player:teethhappy:

Tbh I didnt expect you to be a CN player camping around the ZH guys ayylol

[LBAS]
4,472 posts
25,644 battles

so, the some of the social media off line gatherings of WOWS have been going crazy about "being merged with the KR server" because they seemed to have been force to close down or somthing along the lines of that...

2 qustions: 1.are we going to have more fresh meat in the future(are the rumors true)?

2. is there even a korean server?

keep in mind, this is just a rumor, so dont panic, i'm just asking

Korean Server = North Korea

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

Tbh I didnt expect you to be a CN player camping around the ZH guys ayylol

i offer surprises often (cuz i run CE on all my ships:trollface:)

Super Tester
449 posts
2,996 battles

CN server has their own I remember right and the only ZH guys here should be guys in HK and TW.

Though there is a CN server, some players from PR China still play on Asian server. 

Sign in to follow this