You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

Too many Kongos!

36 comments in this topic

1,480 posts

This game has gone Kongo mad!!

almost every match i am in nowadays, there are usually 3 Kongos on the enemy team, whether I play tier 4,5, or 6... its stupid!!

I know why people play it, because they want the range.... which is bigger than US or Russian ships.... they hardly play New york, or Texas, or Ishizuchi, or OP (Cough in dis-belief) Imperator Nikolai I... they always play the Kongo... if i say play a different ship, they play guess what??? the sister ships Kirishima, or Hiei !!!

then they have the gall to say... "oh noob noob noob, stupid BB player doesnt know how to play etc etc etc... because I'm in my Nikolai, or New York or others... & cannot range like they can.....

& I can't rely on my team mates, because they all rush off to die in quick order, one after the other... no strategy.... just rush forward.... so more often than not I end up one of the last 3 Survivors, carrying the game, having the stupid audience slag us (or just Me), because we end up losing.... mainly because they die first so there is no fleet left to defeat the enemy!!!

they should nerf the Kongo & sister ships, They are wrong tier the way they are.... leave poor Nikolai alone & pick on the REAL OP ships.....

Ordrazz

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

dude, u do know the kongo was WAAAAYYYY more op before they nerfed her dispersion a few patches ago right? NY is the true OP monster in t5, but then again, most of the ships in t5 is op

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

be in a T4-5 to do a total of 500K damage if i'm not wrong? and since EVERYONE has a kongo or her sisters...

(food for DDs)

[LBAS]
4,460 posts
25,598 battles

This game has gone Kongo mad!!

almost every match i am in nowadays, there are usually 3 Kongos on the enemy team, whether I play tier 4,5, or 6... its stupid!!

I know why people play it, because they want the range.... which is bigger than US or Russian ships.... they hardly play New york, or Texas, or Ishizuchi, or OP (Cough in dis-belief) Imperator Nikolai I... they always play the Kongo... if i say play a different ship, they play guess what??? the sister ships Kirishima, or Hiei !!!

then they have the gall to say... "oh noob noob noob, stupid BB player doesnt know how to play etc etc etc... because I'm in my Nikolai, or New York or others... & cannot range like they can.....

& I can't rely on my team mates, because they all rush off to die in quick order, one after the other... no strategy.... just rush forward.... so more often than not I end up one of the last 3 Survivors, carrying the game, having the stupid audience slag us (or just Me), because we end up losing.... mainly because they die first so there is no fleet left to defeat the enemy!!!

they should nerf the Kongo & sister ships, They are wrong tier the way they are.... leave poor Nikolai alone & pick on the REAL OP ships.....

Ordrazz

Thats not a problem, mission on going so that is normal.

Match from 10 to 20 BBs, its just a game, enjoy the old title of this game " World of battleships"

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

well, I usually owning on them with my Furutaka since

1. They sucks at aiming

2. They sail Straight

3. They often Camp-Snipe

4. Showing Broadside too much

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

World of strike CVs

Seriously so many sail in a straight line.

Hope they never learn whilst on the opposing team!

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

there is a mission with ARP Kongo, i even play her 3x last night (almost 2 month never touch her)

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Kongous are popular because:

• Long range.
  • Fast.
  • Quite manoeuvrable (when combined with point #2).
  • Hard-hitting.
  • IT'S KONGOU.

c977b0fc9708d6f8c1eec6edb5b85ef8_zpsb3vl

Edited by Haku

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

there is a mission with ARP Kongo, i even play her 3x last night (almost 2 month never touch her)

is this consider lewd??? hahaha jk

well we can expect to lessen kongos population after the mission

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Well, first of all, we are in a weeaboo server so we gonna have IJN ships running around everywhere. I laughed so hard when you mentioned that some Kongo players called you a noob and that you don't know how to play BB. As if any of the Kongo users actually play BB the way they are supposed to. BB is supposed to be the fist of an attacking force and also act as a meat shield. Do most Kongo players do that : NO. Just ignore them .

One tip for you if you are playing the New York. Get in close 10-12 KM and fire a full broadside at any enemy Kongo. The 12x14" guns are DEVASTATING. One well placed salvo from the New York on a Kongo that is angled at you between 65-90 degrees will severely damage the Kongo, if not even one shotting a full health Kongo at times. The New York may seems like a slow and unimpressive battleship. Well, until you run into a full broadside from her :teethhappy:

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

pro tip, dont use the 3rd turret until u know the other BB is reloading, or with the angle that u need to fire that gun... one BB salvo and you are in for a world of hurt

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

pro tip, dont use the 3rd turret until u know the other BB is reloading, or with the angle that u need to fire that gun... one BB salvo and you are in for a world of hurt

As someone who encounter Kongos all the time he's right. If any battleships shell touches you when you are sailing broadside to them. Good luck :trollface: 

1,124 posts

as a Tier 5 ship, kongo is quite solid and very comfortable

T5 is safe tier that they can play without worrying loss any credit, and if they did good they gain quite a lot

she is fast and maneuverable combine with skill 'incoming fire alert' and 'vigilance', she can dodge long range snipe form fellow BB and torpeods form DD

they sound is cute :D

and... I'm not gonna leave my kongo at port for too long or she'll get lonely like this

play with her EVERY DAY, okay?

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

TBH though, All IJN BB from tier 5-10 are performing better than USN BB. War Gaming don't like USN ships at all to be honest. Statistically, IJN CV, BB and CA are performing much better than USN ships save for Cleveland, Iowa and Saipan