You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teostra

keep on losing?

14 comments in this topic

295 posts
6,604 battles

i don't know why this is happening but it does, for the past few days MM keep throwing me to a losing team, well not literally but almost 80 - 90 % i always on a losing team, no matter how good i did in a match 80 - 90% of the time i lose, the ironic thing is my average damage, kills and exp (i think) went up (maybe because i played iowa since i got her) while my win rate obviously went down, and because of this i don't play ranked battle anymore because it's too frustrating too keep on losing stars, i even considering to take a break from the game, because i think MM just hates me now and i think it's not a good thing to keep playing with my iowa on a losing team without premium (and i never use premium because my wallet can't support it), so can i ask if anyone know how MM works? are there any certain paterns? or it's just grabs any player on queue and let the RNGesus take the wheel? (sorry for bad english btw, and i know i'm just an average player) 

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Rest assured, MM hates everybody.

MM only takes into account ship class and tier. No WTR or WR gets calculated.

The fortunate bit is that it occasionally happens to the enemy team as well.

295 posts
6,604 battles

Rest assured, MM hates everybody.

MM only takes into account ship class and tier. No WTR or WR gets calculated.

The fortunate bit is that it occasionally happens to the enemy team as well.

i hope in near future MM take account of 'skill' of each player based on their stas on each team so it can be more ballanced

64 posts
274 battles

i don't know why this is happening but it does, for the past few days MM keep throwing me to a losing team, well not literally but almost 80 - 90 % i always on a losing team, no matter how good i did in a match 80 - 90% of the time i lose, the ironic thing is my average damage, kills and exp (i think) went up (maybe because i played iowa since i got her) while my win rate obviously went down, and because of this i don't play ranked battle anymore because it's too frustrating too keep on losing stars, i even considering to take a break from the game, because i think MM just hates me now and i think it's not a good thing to keep playing with my iowa on a losing team without premium (and i never use premium because my wallet can't support it), so can i ask if anyone know how MM works? are there any certain paterns? or it's just grabs any player on queue and let the RNGesus take the wheel? (sorry for bad english btw, and i know i'm just an average player) 

ive been experiencing the same things you have so i feel your pain =(

1 post
324 battles

Well..... I've been losing some co-op because of my teammates....

But I lose every random battle...... I saw my teammate using Kolberg running into the group of 6 enemy ships..... A guy that didn't know about the lead aiming.... And I ask myself 

"Why am I always on the losing side"

435 posts
6,169 battles

MM (aka WG) wants you to spend more money! Don’t, just wait 7 day’s for your data trace to subside and then you’ll be on equal footing again.

360 posts
3,693 battles

Yes mm will sometimes arrange you to go losing team. I don't know is how many rounds they will arranged. I see someone print screen before. The whole team is all red below 50% wr. Do you think you will win with team mates like this?  It a 100% guaranteed losing round.

I wrote comments that they should mix players with high wr in both team. How can you put players with high wr in one team and low wr in another team. Mm is there to arrange a fair round and not quickly pushing players to battle so that there will not be long quene or overloading the server. Please remember no one or players like to lost every round. I don't mind a little longer waiting time as long as the round is fair but it really unfair isn't it. Stupid mm.

Just to add. Mm is not doing a good job at all. All the while mm have problems and wg promise before they will fixed the mm issue.

Edited by th3vikings