Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Sonoda_Umi

Server Migration when?

22 comments in this topic

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

well,, i have trust issue with meta player in this server,, so i want to migrate to NA (that if Trump didn't kick me back to ASIA),, i rather move to NA than getting my bum torped from behind because those camper that said they want to push but actually they just pushing their own shell than their own hull :sceptic:

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Doubt its gonna happen. File a Ticket and see. I filed one, lets see how that goes.

Yet to see anyone who has posted about it get it so far!

507 posts
9,828 battles

Yet to see anyone who has posted about it get it so far!

Yea. Don't understand what is wrong with Server Migration.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Nope, no migrations.

Has been that way even before WoWS was around.

You can slap on a WoWS mod that allows you to change servers without installing the foreign client(s)- But it'll be a fresh account.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Why would the NA server be any different?

in fact, it would be full of the players who rage quit  this server and migrate there! ..... sounds great....:trollface:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

no kidding, you could supplie the whole population of SEA with the salt for a year just with the salt contained within this server, imagine the NA one...

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Bye Bye.. i hope you have a good time there. and myabe you can get a great statistic. because you are starting over from tier 1 right? but not like others, you already familiar with this game.. so i bet you can get the top of each match easily

Super Tester
2,725 posts

When you switched/migrated to NA server:

"WHY IS MY PING SO HIGH?!"

"WHY SO MUCH LAG?!"

"Community toxicity in the battle chat is too high!"

"Community is too good, I am getting rekt a lot lately by cheaters!"

"When there will be migration to Asia?!"

:hiding:

753 posts
8,965 battles

"WHY IS MY PING SO HIGH?!" It's exactly the same if not slightly better

"WHY SO MUCH LAG?!" As above

"Community toxicity in the battle chat is too high!" Don't really care and that is what moderators are for

"Community is too good, so the players are better, good I am getting rekt a lot lately by cheaters!" Which are constantly acted upon

"When there will be migration to Asia?!" There won't be a SEA server soon if the current drop in player numbers continues

Added some quotes of my own to the one above.

The OP raises a legitimate question yet WG cannot give a substantial answer as to why it is not allowed with your current account. If someone wants to change server for whatever reason then they should be allowed to do so.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Added some quotes of my own to the one above.

The OP raises a legitimate question yet WG cannot give a substantial answer as to why it is not allowed with your current account. If someone wants to change server for whatever reason then they should be allowed to do so.

Methinks it's the server differences.

You know, with the whole NA getting cheaper repairs

Or that some ships are exclusive to a server

Or because there's also a different variety of sales

Or maybe it's related to currency rates

Let's continue the massive wild guessing~

120 posts
22,882 battles

To be fair, somehow I really dont understand these forums being full of complaints about TK or getting hit by friendly torps, infact at times to a degree where it becomes the core reason of server changing?... Infact out of my 4500+ games, maybe i have been hit by friendly torps in about 10-20 instances at best [without them being my own wrong move ofc]. And 10-20 games out of 4500? its quite tolerable I would say. ... and I mostly play a mixture of BBs and CAs. -_-' 

753 posts
8,965 battles

To be fair, somehow I really dont understand these forums being full of complaints about TK or getting hit by friendly torps, infact at times to a degree where it becomes the core reason of server changing?... Infact out of my 4500+ games, maybe i have been hit by friendly torps in about 10-20 instances at best [without them being my own wrong move ofc]. And 10-20 games out of 4500? its quite tolerable I would say. ... and I mostly play a mixture of BBs and CAs. -_-' 

I agree, I think I have been intentionally TKed once and a couple by accident, rarely have I witnessed toxic behaviour in chat but the fact remains if someone wants to change they should be allowed to do so and not have to start a new account thus losing all they have worked for eg. credits, xp, unique ships and money spent.

Yet the only official reason from WG why this cannot happen is that it is more toxic on the NA server, I cannot see this as a legitimate reason and if a player is willing to accept this then so be it. 

216 posts
2,239 battles

Doubt its gonna happen. File a Ticket and see. I filed one, lets see how that goes.

Be ready for a copy pasta "No" reply. 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

"When there will be migration to Asia?!" There won't be a SEA server soon if the current drop in player numbers continues

There isn't a SEA server. This is the Asia server. Which, for that matter, is bigger than NA.

SEA is a World of Tanks thing where Asia was split between KOR, SEA and JP, with a separate CN server for publishing issues. WoWS rolled SEA and JP into a single server called Asia, threw in TW on top of it, and KOR just got rolled into Asia because it was too small alone.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

"WHY IS MY PING SO HIGH?!" It's exactly the same if not slightly better. Unless you are playing in NA, this one is bullshit

"WHY SO MUCH LAG?!" As above Ass above

"Community toxicity in the battle chat is too high!" Don't really care and that is what moderators are for. Moderator is there to maintain the rule and regulation of the forum, not decide what is in the forum, back to the first statement "Community toxicity in the battle chat is too high!"

"Community is too good, so the players are better, good this is debatable

I am getting rekt a lot lately by cheaters!" Which are constantly acted upon More players complain there about how they get hit often from 15+ km (for the fact NA player play more straight forward (easy to predict)

"When there will be migration to Asia?!" There won't be a SEA server soon if the current drop in player numbers continues Bullshit

Edited by Harpoon01

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

There isn't a SEA server. This is the Asia server. Which, for that matter, is bigger than NA.

SEA is a World of Tanks thing where Asia was split between KOR, SEA and JP, with a separate CN server for publishing issues. WoWS rolled SEA and JP into a single server called Asia, threw in TW on top of it, and KOR just got rolled into Asia because it was too small alone.

Makes sense now,I usually see it referred to as SEA server,but last few days people have been saying ASIA server.I musn't have been paying attention when it changed!

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

"WHY IS MY PING SO HIGH?!"

"WHY SO MUCH LAG?!"

"Community toxicity in the battle chat is too high!"

"Community is too good, I am getting rekt a lot lately by cheaters!"

"When there will be migration to Asia?!"

Ping:depends on where you live.For a lot or Australians the undersea cable connecting us to Singapore keeps getting cut,so we get pings anywhere between 65 - 150 ( and usually varying around whatever the current best ping is byt 30 -40ms )on a regular basis.Current ping to NA from East Coast Australia barely moves from 105ms,and makes game play a lot smoother.

Lag:as above,for me NA is rarely laggy,ASIA is nearly always laggy.

Chat:For English speakers,the NA chat rarely is full of white squares that you have no idea what they are talking about.Sometimes on ASIA you might see mini map coordinates pop up amongst the squares,but since you don't know what message they are trying to get across it doesn't matter.NA may have toxic chat on occasion,but at least I know what they are saying!

The easy fix for this is a global log in so we can pick whatever sever we want to play on.

507 posts
9,828 battles

Reply for WG Support :

Dear Commander,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming.net support.

For your concern, we would really want to help you to solve this issue if there's anything we can do.

However, account transfer requires massive data processing and joint work between servers, therefore it can only be done in major transfer event.

Unfortunately, we have no account transfer event at the moment, thus we are unable to help you in this issue.

And also we do not provide account merge or content transfer service regardless accounts are on the same server or else, in order to prevent abusive use of multiple accounts or real money trading.

As we are considering to introduce such feature/event in the future, your request will be logged and sent to relevant department for further discussion,

We apologize for the inconveniences caused and thank you for your kind understandings.

If you have any other inquiry, please contact us again.

Thank you for supporting Wargaming.net

Best regards,

Oxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Wargaming.net Asia

https://asia.wargaming.net/

Sign in to follow this