You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sukasaa

About ARP Ships

14 comments in this topic

102 posts
1,581 battles

So I was wondering if WG will bring back ARP - Myoukou and Haguro just like they did to Kirishima and now Kongou

Some of us didn't get Any  ARP Cruisers because some didn't have Atlanta or any Tier 7 Ships back than so will there be a chance of ARP Myokou or Haguro coming back? =)

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

They wont be coming back.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/64611-arpeggio-faq/page__st__40__pid__1610196#entry1610196

These ships that have and are coming out during are exclusive to the event. Once it is over, you won't be able to get them again. So it is the exclusivity of having earned the ship that not everyone has. The missions and general earnings are a side to that.

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

because some didn't have Atlanta or any Tier 7 Ships 

well for some players that might be true but you dont have to own an atlanta to finish the mission, dont underestimate the ships' and the players' capabilities. as for the mission comeback, just wait for wg announcement just like the arp myoko

102 posts
1,581 battles

well for some players that might be true but you dont have to own an atlanta to finish the mission, dont underestimate the ships' and the players' capabilities. as for the mission comeback, just wait for wg announcement just like the arp myoko

I think you are mistaken Sir .-. I didn't say other Tier 7 ships are useless lol just said some didn't had Tier 7 ships back than or any premium ships to do the event. =)

And I would never underestimate the Players or the ships..  =)

Edited by Sukasaa

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

ARP Kongo back because of the new voice (her real voice).. so lets hoping other ARP ship will get their own voice and after taht no ship will use Iona voice

but because Iona voice already in the game, so WG will make I-401 just for fun only. :P

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

I don't get why people are complaining.

Multi-stage missions each with their own unique reward- Along with a ship that doesn't take a port slot, comes with a trained captain and has a unique skin/voice actor.

Objectively, it's the same generic missions WG gives but it comes in a different-looking package.

102 posts
1,581 battles

ARP Kongo back because of the new voice (her real voice).. so lets hoping other ARP ship will get their own voice and after taht no ship will use Iona voice

but because Iona voice already in the game, so WG will make I-401 just for fun only. :P

Ahhh...hope so :)

16 posts
2,659 battles

so this voice replaces the voice of Kongou or totally fresh capt of the same model I have to train up!?

I hope its just a replacement voice!!!:angry:

120 posts
22,852 battles

I really hope no more free myokos [arp] are given out anymore.. Or atleast involves missions that require completion with cruisers of tier 7 and above. -_-' . For weeks after the first arp myoko giveaway, high tier [7-8] battles were the most unpleasant thing, as games went haywire cause of myokos running around like headless chickens. 

26 posts
191 battles

You're quoting a 6 month old post from the NA forums that clearly doesn't apply to SEA.

ARP Kirishima has been offered 3 times on SEA, and ARP Kongo will be back in a few hours.  So the idea that these are never going to be repeated doesn't seem to hold up, at least on SEA.

Edited by MarshalSqueez