Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Artisto81

My own World of Warships youtube replay

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

So, after not playing any world of warships random battle for about 8 months, I am finally back and hopped into my old and rusty tier 2 DD (After training with some games on co-op battles of course). This is one of my first games that I have play in random battles. Please excuse for the poor quality of the video (this is my first WoWS gameplay video on youtube). If you have any suggestion or comments, please leave them down below. Enjoy!

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

Umikaze isn't rusty! She's too damn good!

Anyway welcome back sailing seas mate :honoring:

Thank you.... I thought it was my hands that are rusty....

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

OK, this one is my second video. This was the next game after my previous video. Due to lack of players on that tier, it seems that there were only 7 players matched on each team. Take note that two enemy division mates were also from the previous match. I am sorry for the lack of result screens, but the damage on that match is around 20K.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

nice vids, some good game play. 

With your recordings, you have your resolution down too far for a clear picture on a monitor (does look good on a small screen though) the videos are showing 853x480, good for live stream on a low connection, but you need to go to 720p for YT playback.

If you have win10, use the Xbox DVR system to record your game (or replay), WIN+g keysbrings it up. NVidia shadowplay also does a great job of recording for playback.

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

nice vids, some good game play. 

With your recordings, you have your resolution down too far for a clear picture on a monitor (does look good on a small screen though) the videos are showing 853x480, good for live stream on a low connection, but you need to go to 720p for YT playback.

If you have win10, use the Xbox DVR system to record your game (or replay), WIN+g keysbrings it up. NVidia shadowplay also does a great job of recording for playback.

Thank you sir! I am using my Asus X550J laptop with Nvidia GTX-950M and windows 7 64 bit to play and record these videos. Gameplay in high setting result on 50-60 fps. I use shadowplay to record my replay file and then use microsoft movie maker to edit and add the result screens, then I save it on high definition. But the result looks not as good as the original replay file. Can you suggest something so that I can improve it on the future? Thanks in advance.

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

My third video. On this video I will show you guys another exciting tier 3 battle on my trusty destroyer Umikaze. It's a standard battle on the map "Polar". Sit back and enjoy!

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

It is possible that Movie Maker (being old) is reducing you resolution during upload. When you select YT for upload, you should get a drop down box to select upload resolution. Also one of the reasons I stopped using MM for vids.

Beta Tester
15 posts
636 battles

game moderator earning money from playing a game they mod (albeit earning nothing off it - read more).

seems like a conflict of interest. but whatever.

why are no game mod/devs stats available from the WG servers? even more suspect.

insert conspiracy theory!

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

It is possible that Movie Maker (being old) is reducing you resolution during upload. When you select YT for upload, you should get a drop down box to select upload resolution. Also one of the reasons I stopped using MM for vids.

The second video was uploaded directly from shadowplay recording file. Could you tell the difference?

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

game moderator earning money from playing a game they mod (albeit earning nothing off it - read more).

seems like a conflict of interest. but whatever.

why are no game mod/devs stats available from the WG servers? even more suspect.

insert conspiracy theory!

Nope... I am not earning any money from playing WoT Blitz as an example.... And you could still see my stat on Blitz server... We are just regular players who volunteering to be a moderator....

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

yep, second vid looks good now, nice 720p. the third video allows for full 1080p playback, very nice. 

@Tex - you can not see my stats because I have them switched to private, my stats are for me to be concerned with, not for other players to troll with.

as to whether or not I, or any one else makes money from our videos and live streams is none of your concern. either you watch them or you don't.

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

First dive on ranked battle, after 8 months of absent. Last one was during the pilot season. Please give comment, and if you like, don't hesitate to subscribe.

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

Another rank battle match. In this match I deal a citadel hit on the enemy Fuso from 23 km with opening salvo.

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

Hello, it's me again playing in random battle. This is literally  my first time sailing the Imperator Nikolai after owning her for more than 9 months!! She is such a fine ship that can really dodge torpedoes. And this is the 2nd time I tried making video with captions. Enjoy!!!

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

World of Warships Random battle, featuring Eurobeat as a guess star on the map Neighbors. With captions

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

World of Warship random battle, feat. Haku. Not everyday your blind fire wrecked enemy cruiser from full health!!

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

One of my best battle so far. Sorry for the coughing and snorting, flu has catch me unaware.

Edited by Artisto81

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

74K damages and sweet revenge against pesky British CLs. Feat our dear mod, Amade

Nooooo, I died early in that one. Why not show the one where I got Kraken :(

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

Nooooo, I died early in that one. Why not show the one where I got Kraken :(

Oh  yeah, that other Nagato match. Next time perhaps. You were dying for a good cause, smoking that New Mexico though...

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

Honestly, I nearly fainted when I watched at the loading screen the name of MeloMelonSoda, icy_phoenix, and R3negade with their tier 9 division against my tier 7's. I was sure that we will loose. Well, team work is OP.

Edited by Artisto81

Sign in to follow this