You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

DD balancing at it's best

17 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

How hard can it be to allocate the number of DD's per team evenly, getting sick and tired of one team have 2 or 3 more DD's than the other team especially in domination matches.

I don't mind a 1 DD difference but it is getting absurd now.

http://imgur.com/PF6J4O0

No prizes for guessing which team won this match and there were no divisions involving the DD's. 

Edited by Trojan63

102 posts
1,581 battles

DD is very popular now since their Hard to hit  but can shoot from Orbit (Russian DD and  USN DD.) I myself own every DD in game I just simply love them lol :)

695 posts
2,153 battles

guys you are happy to discuss this but if you want WG to actually listen you should post in Suggestions

Edited by Twisted0ne

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

guys you are happy to discuss this but if you want WG to actually listen you should post in Suggestions

Do they actualy visit the suggestion  section of the Asia forum?

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Just wondering whether the suggestion section here on the forum is taken seriously and could possible be monitored/changed/filtered/answered as there are some worthy suggestions there, with quite a few garbage ones, which could be answered with a simple move to sections of "under consideration", "not possible" and "are you serious" categories? Last one is a joke but many fall within it's boundaries.

Yes it is taken seriously, our minions – community managers send us most interesting suggestions and we think of how and when it is possible and if possible at all to implement

link: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/15136-u-ask-we-talk/

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Frankly, I lost count how many times this "unbalanced number of DD per team"-related thread has been created. Overall (on what I can recall) & so far, only talk about complaints... although some players want to cap the destroyers as one of the resolves, which is the Dev's last resort.

Edited by Mingfang47

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Of course the dev team listens to suggestions. That's why Random Battles is now back in tier 8-10 matches in the next patch (after they announced that they would be taking it out).

507 posts
9,827 battles

Of course the dev team listens to suggestions. That's why Random Battles is now back in tier 8-10 matches in the next patch (after they announced that they would be taking it out).

Random Battles???? They were gonna remove that?
Edited by petee

753 posts
8,965 battles

I fail to see how suggesting something that should already be in place is going to help. The MM tries to balance each match according to tier and every other ship type yet fails miserably with DD's.

Even when they get the number of DD's per team even the type of DD is often not balanced, countless times I have seen one team with all IJN DD's while the other team is all DD gunboats.

Surely they already know this occurs so constant outrage would work better than suggesting they fix something that should already be in place.

In other words you are saying they ignore the rest of the forum which may indicate trends of players dissatisfaction and merely read suggestions only?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I fail to see how suggesting something that should already be in place is going to help. The MM tries to balance each match according to tier and every other ship type yet fails miserably with DD's.

Even when they get the number of DD's per team even the type of DD is often not balanced, countless times I have seen one team with all IJN DD's while the other team is all DD gunboats.

Surely they already know this occurs so constant outrage would work better than suggesting they fix something that should already be in place.

In other words you are saying they ignore the rest of the forum which may indicate trends of players dissatisfaction and merely read suggestions only?

Because Suggesting and Ranting have completely different meaning

Should i bring my Dictionary to your head for that matter

anyway

The most major different from those 2 that Ranting require Major number of players to be listened while Suggestion most come with rational reason and causes that make your suggestion worthwhile

WG already kind enough to provide space for suggestion in this forum

Edited by Harpoon01