Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Cyclone in ranked

14 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

so the update is coming tomorrow and many of those maps that didn't have cyclone are getting it. So will ranked battles get cyclones? I certainly hope so has enough of camping Nagatos on my team

507 posts
9,826 battles

I'm not sure because currently the only map with Cyclones is the North and that map hasn't been included in Ranked. It's pretty tense as is..Imagine with the Cyclone.

Edited by petee

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I'm not sure because currently the only map with Cyclones is the North and that map hasn't been included in Ranked. It's pretty tense as is..Imagine with the Cyclone.

that's what I thought, because it had cyclone it wasn't in ranked. But now they changed it soooo

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

In that case Indianapolis with radar shall rules... 

It can only tell you what's there. You cannot visually spot it until you are within 8 km of each other.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

It can only tell you what's there. You cannot visually spot it until you are within 8 km of each other.

the new update makes radar work at full range. You can radar spot them and have them appear on your screen but only for yourself, your teammates need to get within 8km. Indianapolis will be OP now

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

isnt cyclone a huge advantage for the USN and a huge disadvantage for IJN ?

for random battles, in a way it is

for ranked: nah lol only better for Indianapolis and players that like close quaters like me

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Meanwhile, the repair/salvage crews will be raking in even more profit.

That explains why can buy their overalls from Gucci, while we sit at home, eating gruel...

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

In that case Indianapolis with radar shall rules... 

Except not quite. The range is barely over the storm time render range, and all non-DD would be spotted within 8km anyway.

Ofcourse it is good when you are facing against a DD who didn't see u coming due to the storm, but that's still very situational.

Sign in to follow this