Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kevynyster

About MM and My Opinion

23 comments in this topic

3 posts
4,402 battles

i think the mm should be more fair and fun for the next update, i have an opinion for the mm, i think it will be more fair if the mm would limit the number of Destroyer type warship, because everybody know that Destroyer is a huge threat for any kind of warship, even for another DD, i know some DD created for fight another DD but realy, if the MM put 4-5 dd/team it will be change the hole match to a mess one, 2 is fine, 3 is okay but 4? 5? well...

sorry if my post are a bad one but like i said, its just my opinion and no offense to all DD player on the sea, Thank You

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

That's why we have cruisers to counteract destroyers.  Thats why US destroyers role is also to seek destroyers? That's why aircraft have extended spotting range. That why we have acoustics, radar etc etc.  There are so many anti DD roles played in the game that the current setup is fine.   

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I think mm should make it so there is a better diversity of ships and nations on both teams, it is really annoying to have me (Tirpitz) along with a NC and an Amagi trying to beat two Yamatos and an Iowa on the enemy team. And we didn't get the Shimakaze, their team had it.

I find that the ranked battle MM is better than standard, but maybe it's just better because there is less players per team

How about a random battle mode for 7v7? I think it would be pretty nice

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

*le me DDs player who always be blame if team lose :(

"Why u no cap" "Why u no spot" "Why u no kill" "Why u no smoke" "Why u run" "Why u KS" "Why u noob" list go on...

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

same for CAs, why u no support me(BB stareing down my ass), why u no kill that DD(out of range and he has WASD hack), why u didnt bring AA/hydro(cuz i brought hydro/AA), why dint you torp him(USN CAs dont have torps lol)

and as for CVs, why didnt you spot(not enough plane suqads)? why didnt you hit him with torps(WASD hack)? why you didnt chase his bombers away(said to a 012 ranger, ROTFL)?

and for BBs, NOOB BB only camps(10 CAs waiting so set me on fire) . why dont you DS the CA over there(RNGesus says NO) Ect. Ect.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Sometimes MM drunk.. Idk how MM works.. Yesterday it was unbalanced.. Like 12 vs 7 and few of my teammates carried the game... Enemy was salty :'D

Yea that was really fun :)
Edited by MeloMelonSoda

3 posts
4,402 battles

i know CA is meant to threat DD or even destroy them but like i said even CA players are complaining if there are so many DD on the game, DD with their superior concealment and smoke can easily disapear from threats incoming, but CA sacrifice much HP mostly, so i think it would be better if 3 DD/team, fair and more strategic...

Edited by kevynyster

3 posts
4,402 battles

WG said they are developing an entirely new MM for WoWS, but no idea when will they get it to work. And since they already are working on a new one, they won't be bothering current one.

So keep waiting. :hiding:

well, i hope for the best mm would come the next developement of World of Warships

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Like i said. MM is drunk.. 

MeloMelonSoda is my sensei... Im just a scrub too. :"<

Oh. This one. Is not division. It was randomly added. Cant show cause of rules but not division though

Sponge_Gar_copy.jpg

Edited by Safiuddin97

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

NOOOOoooooo.. Higurashi and R3 sensei la im ScrubSoda..

They are unicum. You are sensei. Me scrub.. 

Btw. I hope they fix MM right though. Where i heard there ll be no 3 Tier X BB in match. Max is 2. same goes to DD too. At least 4 Max. 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I hope they fix MM right though. Where i heard there ll be no 3 Tier X BB in match. Max is 2. same goes to DD too. At least 4 Max. 

MM always working as intended

So no need to fix :trollface:

450 posts
7,896 battles

i think the mm should be more fair and fun for the next update, i have an opinion for the mm, i think it will be more fair if the mm would limit the number of Destroyer type warship, because everybody know that Destroyer is a huge threat for any kind of warship, even for another DD, i know some DD created for fight another DD but realy, if the MM put 4-5 dd/team it will be change the hole match to a mess one, 2 is fine, 3 is okay but 4? 5? well...

sorry if my post are a bad one but like i said, its just my opinion and no offense to all DD player on the sea, Thank You

the problem is too many people play DD but no one play other class, especially CV (I just retrained my AA cruiser captain into an attack cruiser captain). 

CV is not broken but the AA fire is annoying. i sent six plane to attack, 2 was lost before dropping torps, 2 was lost after dropping torps and i was in a Independence. 

i know it is hard to balance AA fire power and planes survivability, however, it is still a bit discouraging in playing CV. 

this lead to another problem, which is no plane flying on top of the DD to spot them. So people just play DD and torp the crap out of others. 

the problem can be solved by starting a DD room. lets say if there are more than 14 DDs waiting, just open a DD room for them by sacrificing 4 cruisers so each team have 5 DDs and 2 CAs. 

64 posts
274 battles

usually when i switch from the NA server to the asian server average max cap is around 5000 people (NA is around 10,000) so that can probably explained the huge tier discrepancies...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

usually when i switch from the NA server to the asian server average max cap is around 5000 people (NA is around 10,000) so that can probably explained the huge tier discrepancies...

[content removed]

Look at the timezone differences

If there are 10k player online here, we can never guarante the same number or at least close enough to be online in the EU or NA server

I did see more than 12k player online in this day few hours ago

Insults. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

64 posts
274 battles

[content removed]

Look at the timezone differences

If there are 10k player online here, we can never guarante the same number or at least close enough to be online in the EU or NA server

I did see more than 12k player online in this day few hours ago

oops i almost forgot about that...

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

Sign in to follow this