Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
captain_scarlet

indianapolis

23 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,179 battles

Another useless gold ship

I get sucked in and bought it

so far every match two hits and its dead

I want a refund

DONT BUY IT WHATEVER YOU DO

I'm just going to leave this here.

216 posts
2,239 battles

I want a refund

Your fault for making a bad personal investment on buying it.

And like the video above, this isn't a bad ship (I enjoy mine, great AP machine). Don't blame the ship, blame the player.

Edited by Ryzil

[ATLAS]
66 posts
8,401 battles

I want a refund

it's probably because you're showing the broadside, 2 cit and you died :teethhappy:

until now i love this ship, because better than pepsicola with the range, armor, and radar :)

this ship is also suitable for farming credit :izmena:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Premium ships are not magically better than the regular counterparts (Except perhaps Imp Nik). You shouldn't buy premiums unless you're sure you'll know how to play them.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I want a refund

What could I say let say you only have 3 battles with your Pepsicola and you expect you are much better in Indianapolis dream on man first get some hands on US Cruiser first then start to play with Indiana if not just shooo thx.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

you just have to adapt and learn how to play the ship. When I first got my Tirpitz and took it in battle, I wondered if I wasted my money. Now it is my top performing ship in almost ANY situation. You are not used to it, learn it before you decide on if it is good or not

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

I want a refund

HSm0fse.gif

Two frontal turrets should tell you that this ship is used to sail directly towards low health/crippled ships and use its angles the take the shots.   Its nothing more than a floating citadel when broadside. 

#learntoindianapolis.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Good thing i didn't buy it... or i might want to refund as well...

Two frontal turrets should tell you that this ship is used to sail directly towards low health/crippled ships

Work well for my New Orleans except.. i died afterward...

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,493 battles

It's such a pretty ship. I've only had a few games in mine so far and while the first few battles were spectacularly bad, it wasn't at all the fault of the ship.

Overall, I really like it.

507 posts
9,828 battles

Its a great ship for what is and that's it. Don't expect anything by closing in. 1v1 against a T7 cruiser or below you always come out on the top if played correctly. HE sucks tho.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,811 battles

Its a great ship for what is and that's it. Don't expect anything by closing in. 1v1 against a T7 cruiser or below you always come out on the top if played correctly. HE sucks tho.

dont forget its versatility in Ranked...

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,313 battles

I love my Indianapolis I research premium ships before I bye one little trick I have found is to watch for Jiggles testing them out on you-tube he can be quiet a gem telling you how he found how to play them he hasn't let me down .. YET !! I have only one I'm not to happy with that is the Molitov it's like a petrol bomb burst into flame and blows up like a cocktail . I'm not a fan of Japanese destroyers but I brought the Kamikazi and right from the first game I was impressed third game with it 1 Battleship 2 Cruisers 2 Aircraft Carriers over 300,000 credits a swag of medals and a best game ever double the experience of the next best on my team . Who's my favorite little ninja now !!   What I'm trying to say Is don't expect anything real special from a premium ship just a ship like the others but it can do your credit balance some real good .

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,493 battles

Take an Indianapolis, a rookie 6-point captain, and place them in a Tier 9 battle. What happens next?

qStFfN8.jpg

This was a really fun match. I got to play aggressively, successfully engage at least one of every class of enemy, blast some Tier 9 planes with my AA, light up a smokey destroyer with radar (and kill it), dodge quite a few torpedoes, and all of it on the front line of battle. The guns continue to surprise me with their effectiveness, both with AP and HE, and the armour isn't that weak. You certainly don't have to hide up the back and snipe like some have claimed. Indianapolis: The Terror of Tier 9!

Edited by Unraveler

Sign in to follow this