You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sharri

Bug Report for Montana BB Tier X

3 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
33 posts
10,026 battles

Issue:   Bonuses not applied for Captain with Level 4 (Manual Fire control for AA) or Level 5 (Manual Fire Control for Secondary Armament)

Screenshots: NIL
Ship: Montana BB Tier X
Map: ALL
Occurrences:  Always when within range of targets AA or Secondary Armament does not fire at selected targets
Tested: Re-occurs with all selected targets within range - ie.  AA does not fire at selected Aircraft nor does the Secondary Armanment fire at selected ship
Severity: High Impact particularly in Tier X CV attacks or close combat
Details:  When selecting an in range target, the above guns (AA or secondary armament) fails to fire at selected targets and in fact no AA or secondary fire is observed.  Deleting the above captain skills results in those capabilities (AA firing at selected targets and secondary armament firing at targets within range) being restored.

133 posts

AA guns work as an aura, even if they aren't firing, they are still working. As for your secondaries, are you using Left Ctrl + Left Mouse to designate targets?

Have you accidentally disabled your armaments by pressing P?

Edited by Kaminari1

[AUSNZ]
33 posts
10,026 battles

Okay didn't realise that about AA.  No I haven't disabled Secondaries by pressing P and yes I did designate the targets as per above.  Additionally, on my other ships, with the AA captain skill as per above, it shows a 100% increases on that gun system DPS but on the Montana it doesn't

Edited by Sharri