Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

crash course to rank

48 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

PRO TIPS

1.DON'T play CV unless you have the LV5 skills that gives you a extra fighter and bomber, otherwise you are a fool

2.NEVER say "I'm just going to take a look" and YOLO off to one point, if you do that, you are a bloddy moron, and you deserve to lose

3.ALWAYS specify a specific target for the whole team to focus on, in the priority of DD(espically mahan and wica)>CA>BB>CV(dont

go after the CV unless you are totally sure you can Finnish him within 3 mins, or your team's alpha damage to their gunnery ships will not be enough and your team will buckle and break)

4.DDs should keep a eye on teammates who's HP is low or is getting special attention by the other team. and BBs and CA, tell the DDs if you need smoke, they cant always keep a eye on him

5.A DD'S PRIMARY JOB IN RANK IS TO CAP. I REPEAT, A DD'S PRIMARY JOB IN RANK IS TO CAP. DDs who dont cap, please leave rank and go back to randoms

6.if your HP is low, just run, you will serve much more good to your team if you just hide in the corner of the map then to die and lose points

7.COMMUNICATE with you teammates, ALWAYS specify which point you are going and if you bring a special skill(CE DD, LV5 skill CV, CE BB ect ect)

8.FIGHT FOR THE CAPS WITH YOUR LIFE, if one team can hold down a singe point in 5 mins, they are pretty much dead, push through to a point no matter how much damage you take if that's the case

9.HOLD ON TO YOUR CAP LIKE IT'S YOUR GF, your cap is your life, if you lose your cap, either find another cap to hold on to, or in the case that you are unable for some reason, just off yourself, it's easier then to watch your team slowly lose

feel free to add on to this, rank is getting toxic

sorry for all the salt, i am just tired of fail teams

Edited by drakon233

178 posts
2,306 battles

Do as I do and avoid RB like the plague.

While your sanity's intact.

You should do ranked. Even if you do not reach rank 1, the rewards given as you climb up the ranks is worth the effort. 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Noting that the only restriction to RB is the ships, your rant will fall on deaf ears.

We have these threads every time RB starts up, and we get the same results every time.

I wish you luck getting players to listen.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Lol i love ranked, but my god, dont take in ships that arent worth taking in. Im still stuck at the higher end of ranked, and the amount of omahas, kongos, etc sailing at long range or soloing in, its phenomenal! 

507 posts
9,826 battles

Lol i love ranked, but my god, dont take in ships that arent worth taking in. Im still stuck at the higher end of ranked, and the amount of omahas, kongos, etc sailing at long range or soloing in, its phenomenal! 

That's one thing and seeing Nurnberg's and Yorck's in the First league is another thing..

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

You should do ranked. Even if you do not reach rank 1, the rewards given as you climb up the ranks is worth the effort. 

Pls

Look at all dem fishies saying how hard it is at R15.

The good stuff don't appear in greater numbers until you hit R10 or so.

RB is suffering.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

just to add 2 more

10.IF YOU HAVE A OBJECTION TO THE PLAN THEN SPEAK UP SO WE CAN COORDINATE 

11.IF YOU ALREADY MADE THE PLAN THEN BLOODY STICK TO THE PLAN

Edited by drakon233

216 posts
2,239 battles

Me when I see teammates in rank with Konigsberg, Gnevny, tier 5 CVs (other crap ships)...

msHXVu0.gif

Edited by Ryzil

753 posts
8,965 battles

The level of stupidity, lack of coordination and acts of cowardice is more prevalent in ranked battles than random battles. There should be a higher level of qualification before you are allowed to participate. 

129 posts
3,508 battles

i play the rank game like casual match after i saw my team cv stop at born point and free kill by enemy dd.:teethhappy: 

:trollface: some of them dont even talk english and type some "blank box" all the game.

well then i dont expect too much, i told my self:child:

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

just to add 2 more

10.IF YOU HAVE A OBJECTION TO THE PLAN THEN SPEAK UP SO WE CAN COORDINATE 

11.IF YOU ALREADY MADE THE PLAN THEN BLOODY STICK TO THE PLAN

lol at point 11. So many don't. But the game play gets better i find at lower ranks. Cept the clevelands and nurnbergs on the other team sailing broadside and dying in five seconds. I feel worse for the other team. 

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

The level of stupidity, lack of coordination and acts of cowardice is more prevalent in ranked battles than random battles. There should be a higher level of qualification before you are allowed to participate. 

I agree, although I don't see much lack of coordination, the stupidity and cowardice is real. Like one game I had, our full HP battleships were sniping at max range while the enemy pushed and we couldn't even cap. I had no where to get cover either because it was on damn ocean. How did some players even get to rank 12 playing like this

156 posts
3,368 battles

3.ALWAYS specify a specific target for the whole team to focus on, in the priority of DD(espically mahan and wica)>CA>BB>CV(dont

go after the CV unless you are totally sure you can Finnish him within 3 mins, or your team's alpha damage to their gunnery ships will not be enough and your team will buckle and break)

....What are the controls for specifying targets?? (apologies for the novice question..)

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

this is the crash course for new players to rank, YOU i think would probably shread a DD wolf pack just by yourself:teethhappy:

Edited by drakon233

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

this is the crash course for new players to rank, YOU i think would probably shread a DD wolf pack just by yourself:teethhappy:

No i cant.. Blys gonna tear me into pieces :(

Sign in to follow this