You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
harishrajan96

SMS Emden

8 comments in this topic

216 posts
2,239 battles

It was a new years gift ship, I think it has only been available in the premium shop on special events now, not for sale all the time.

64 posts
6,434 battles

Hi guys i have searched the shop for the emden is it not availabe for purchase or is it not available in the asia server

It is available on the NA and EU servers for purchase in the premium shop or by doubloons. For some reason the Asia server decided not to add most of the ships that were made available on the other two servers (not to mention the RU and China servers for all I know). In fact I believe the only ships they added for purchase by doubloons (besides the British and Polish lines) was Tirpitz and Texas. They had Marbelhead, Diana, Tachibana, and Smith for sale for a short time.
Edited by Capt_Brownpants

1,068 posts
3,846 battles

Is is available on the NA and EU servers for purchase in the premium shop or by doubloons. For some reason the Asia server decided not to add most of the ships that were made available on the other two servers (not to mention the RU and China servers for all I know). In fact I believe the only ships they added for purchase by doubloons (besides the British and Polish lines) was Tirpitz and Texas. They had Marbelhead, Diana, Tachibana, and Smith for sale for a short time.

Its hard to tell if WG likes money or hates it sometimes!

64 posts
6,434 battles

Its hard to tell if WG likes money or hates it sometimes!

Good question. I would like to see all the premiums for sale (for a reasonable price), except special ships like Arkansas Beta. To be fair Asia had an excellent price on the Kamikaze recently. Eu had a comparable price on Kamikaze R, however it did not include the 2,000 doubloons that came with Asia's offer for the Kamikaze.