124 comments in this topic

20 posts
5,615 battles

Update 0.7.9.1 World of warships Mod Spaceship Pack 1.8 
Dowload https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZCX7TH44pRxJkYskSUJCTAStDhxoRZv
Group World of warships Skin Mod https://www.facebook.com/groups/112187185868350/
Line-796248597077750/
Twitter https://twitter.com/Haruna_Line
 New project 2202 x HSF sound based on Haruna Line ( By 陳克 )

2202.thumb.png.308935986216ac894c73361a8682a513.png

Edited by Haruna_Line_Poi

104 posts
7 battles

THIS IS EPIC THANKS HEAPS I FREAKING LOVE THESE SHIPS and it was easy to install it too I have always wanted to drive the ARP Yamato and now I can especially with the Corrosive torps and the blue flames and other things I cant stress it enough this is one hell of a pack and if you come up with any other custom camos like this I will definitely come back to you for those custom camos too

Edited by NZLBROTHERS2016

20 posts
5,615 battles

THIS IS EPIC THANKS HEAPS I FREAKING LOVE THESE SHIPS and it was easy to install it too I have always wanted to drive the ARP Yamato and now I can especially with the Corrosive torps and the blue flames and other things I cant stress it enough this is one hell of a pack and if you come up with any other custom camos like this I will definitely come back to you for those custom camos too

What

99 posts
1,653 battles

I just started using this mod last week and I love it; it was sad to just have the kongo/myoko arp ships.

Is there a way to replace Stephen Segal's captain image as well?

1 post

Hey, made a dummy account to post this(since...for some reason, Wargaming doesn't allow their accounts to access the forums from different regions either), and wanted to tell you that I appreciate your work! It's very well done, and I enjoy being able to field a Fleet of Fog of my very own against other Fog vessels, heheh.

Also...You may have already noticed this yourself(or it could just be something wrong with how it's interacting with my copy of the game, I don't really know), but the latest patch(like yesterday's or so) seems to unfortunately have broken...something...in the mod; when I have it loaded, I can't seem to preview the higher-tier Cruisers or Battleships in the IJN tree(when I click on them, it gets stuck loading indefinitely). I know the Russian tree works right but I haven't checked all of the others yet. It's a relatively minor problem right now but if it keeps doing this even once you have the ship itself unlocked it could be a bigger problem-I haven't run into any of these ships in battle but if the problem is that the game simply can't load these ships it could make the game unplayable at higher tiers. Just wanted to let you know and make sure you were aware of it!

[KGHSF]
3,212 posts
6,046 battles

Hey, made a dummy account to post this(since...for some reason, Wargaming doesn't allow their accounts to access the forums from different regions either), and wanted to tell you that I appreciate your work! It's very well done, and I enjoy being able to field a Fleet of Fog of my very own against other Fog vessels, heheh.

Also...You may have already noticed this yourself(or it could just be something wrong with how it's interacting with my copy of the game, I don't really know), but the latest patch(like yesterday's or so) seems to unfortunately have broken...something...in the mod; when I have it loaded, I can't seem to preview the higher-tier Cruisers or Battleships in the IJN tree(when I click on them, it gets stuck loading indefinitely). I know the Russian tree works right but I haven't checked all of the others yet. It's a relatively minor problem right now but if it keeps doing this even once you have the ship itself unlocked it could be a bigger problem-I haven't run into any of these ships in battle but if the problem is that the game simply can't load these ships it could make the game unplayable at higher tiers. Just wanted to let you know and make sure you were aware of it!

So you are here what are you gonna do for?

3 posts
1,274 battles

hey i wann ask something 

how did you get the license key ?

when i press get key and download it's say SORRY THERE ARE NO OFFERS IN YOUR REGIONAL AT THIS TIME.

pliss help me

thanks