Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TE_Deathskyz

A suggestion for Ranked Battles

17 comments in this topic

[R0GUE]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,906 battles

I know WG implemented a minimum battle count and a minimum WR.

I'd like WG to implement a mechanism where:

1) Stock ships cant be brought into Ranked

2) A language preference so you can preferably play with those who speak your language.

3) IQ Test before you can take part in Ranked.

I know the third one will be tough as we will lost 80% of the Ranked Battle population.

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

507 posts
9,829 battles

2) A language preference so you can preferably play with those who speak your language.

I know the third one will be tough as we will lost 80% of the Ranked Battle population.

The Third one might be Tricky..And no cv's lol

Beta Tester
73 posts
3,151 battles

Yeah, just like how this guy went straight to the abyss trying to spot an invisafiring DD the entire match

he'll get banished cause of suggestion #3 sadla

I also hope WG provide salt treatment topkek

dLB7fKK.jpg

Edited by _intervention

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,659 battles

1. I think its ok to bring stock ships, as long as the player has the skills, and the commander for that ship also has the skills for that specific ship class......(but yeah its better if the players use upgraded ones, no complaint about it)

2. THIS is one of the reasons why some....wait.....most of us are just stuck in a single rank, up and down (especially starting at Rank 15), there are some players who just doesn't speak up (because they know they dunno english), or if there is, some just speak in their boxboxbox 555+ alien language--that either can win the team by skills, or because of lack of communication, they are the primary reason why the team melts.....

3. I SECOND THIS ONE.............the players think Ranked is just an another "Random Battle" to spend time around spreading their infection of unluckiness and stupidity for your team to melt............but......aside from the IQ test, are there any other alternatives?

:honoring:

Edited by IJN_Akashi

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,701 posts
7,273 battles

The ineptness displayed in these battles causes me to punch myself in the face.

Someone must have pushed a button marked 'All those BB drivers who like to lead the cap join my team'.  :red_button:

[L6G]
Senior Moderator
2,569 posts

Could you please supply the link the shows the RB has a minimum WR requirement.

1) as already discussed - it's a players choice on ship and fit out, WG will not change this.

2) never going to happen, and you know it.

3) this can be classed as bullying.

If you do not like the game play of RB, then don't select it.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

If you do not like the game play of RB, then don't select it.

a choice between being a casual weekend scrub or a die-hard serious gamer that does not tolerate loses......:hmm:

i wouldn't even go for rank had it not been for the enticing rewards for playing RB :trollface:

Super Tester
3,921 posts
4,196 battles

I just see ranked battles as pubgames with less players.    All the traits are the same.  I just had a match where 3 people communicated, one  didn't move and another just blazed off to the far corner.    

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

I just see ranked battles as pubgames with less players.    All the traits are the same.  I just had a match where 3 people communicated, one  didn't move and another just blazed off to the far corner.    

i'm guessing you have not even reach rank 10, judging from the statement you just made. :trollface:

Starting from rank 10 is where the true 'Rank Battle' traits awaits, where basically it is an all-star mode between the best of the best.

Super Tester
3,921 posts
4,196 battles

You're correct.   I expect it to be just as shitty as pub games can be for at least the bottom third of the tiers.  I'm a realist.   I'd certainly expect coordination in the higher tiers.  It would take me the month to get there as my tolerance is probably 5-10 games a day before boredom sets in 

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

You're correct.   I expect it to be just as shitty as pub games can be for at least the bottom third of the tiers.  I'm a realist.   I'd certainly expect coordination in the higher tiers.  It would take me the month to get there as my tolerance is probably 5-10 games a day before boredom sets in 

a-collection-of-quotes-from-albert-einst

Sign in to follow this