Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

20 comments in this topic

1,162 posts

Disclaimer: This is not a rant thread. :trollface:

Good day to all captain. 

Thanks for reading this thread first of all. Now I will proceed to the point. Just few days ago I finally got my trophy ship the CA Myoukou. Coincidentally, I got Myoukou the day she scuttled on June 8th. I guess her spirit wants to get revenge, its also the day I accidentally rammed an allied  DD. I guess she is still angry for being scuttled. Which another coincident I also got hit by torpedoes at the starboard at that day at around of end of the battle which coincidentally matched with her IRL service timeline . Also another coincident that ship currently resting with I-501 AND I-502 at my country. That is way too much coincident-ception...:sceptic:

Anyway, that ship is a beast compared to Furutaka/Aoba-class CA. "Damn those treaty limits!" can be heard in the meeting room.:izmena: It have been a long journey which both fun and painful depends on the sortie day.

During those journey I have seen so many skilled and derp players during the battles. I have seen some forum members doing so well. How can I achieve those levels, what do I need to sacrifice to get those awesome play? I seriously want it too.:amazed: Me? I am just a smol skrubs. I failed way too much, but at least I not a total noobs,right? Maybe. But seriously tho, I am sorry if I have div-up and failed your expectation. I just want to pad my stats. HeroOfWind teach me that. lulz. I guess I will be no longer able to div-up with anyone now, whew...

Anyway, I also once failed div with my mates in my 15 points captain Umikaze to T6/10 MM. Umikaze is OP no matter what MM crap give you.:trollface: I dont think I have ever lose in failed div Umikaze, job well done I guess? Even a Gearing scared of Umikaze(I even almost send him to the davy jones locker), Emperor power is blessed you with OP concealment. :D Now I will get lots of hates from salty people. Time to hide in my cave. :hiding:  UMIKAZE IS LOVE, UMIKAZE IS LYFE! :izmena:

Okay-okay enough with that.

I really like cruiser because how fast they can fire and the amount of the shells you can throw at enemy and those fire which will make everyone panicked. As for destroyer, they are the scariest thing in the game, hide yourself and then dishing massive damage is seriously makes everyone worried. Thankfully I can punish them too. As for battleship and carrier... I got nothing because I dont have the skills needed.

What I hate the most is that I cant turn away from BB without getting citadel or wipeout completely, I have use QWES hax but its still not enough. I even count the reload time, but they seems able to read my movement and I hate myself for not being able to outplay them. But as for outplay DD, I think I did an okay job, maybe?

As for chat, at low tier its so quiet. You can even hear a cricket singing man. At mid and high tier, there are some helpful chatty and not so helpful chatty players. I am in between because I cant type fast, I just replied what I can to help and focus on the battle more. But if you say "poi!"  and you get replied I will bet it will be gud. xD

And lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to you guys who helped to improve my gameplay. When the first time I joined this forums my WR is 45%, now its 52% I hope it stays that way.

Before I forgot, dont tunnel vision because you might rammed your allied 16HP DD to death and get penalized 20K credits. We still wins anyway or maybe he deliberately cut my way and makes me rammed him to cover the repair cost. I even almost get Kraken on my maiden voyage on the stock Myoukou. You sir geez.:D

"Hit hard, hit fast, hit often."

RisaFujiyama.

216 posts
2,239 battles

Title miss leading, thought I was fixing to read a will and a sayonara. Glad to see players enjoying the ships instead of just smashing their way through to a top tier. Grads on the ship!

Edited by Ryzil

353 posts
5,015 battles

i prefer a aoba over myoukou because it can turn better and shoot faster to compensate for my noobness

and omedetou on getting new ship

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

15 point Umikaze captain aye, that's some hardcore sealclubbing. :trollface:

I still remember that match when our 3 man division sank within 20 seconds of each other (one of you two detonated). Good times. :D:D

1,162 posts

Title miss leading, thought I was fixing to read a will and a sayonara. Glad to see players enjoying the ships instead of just smashing their way through to a top tier. Grads on the ship!

Hey, now-now. I am not that Y-person nor that chess person. :D(Sorry guys, you guys write too much rant thread even myself have no idea why you guys rant.) The moment I signup to play I know that there are some better player and money mechanics(premium stuff) involve. So, as an average person, I just enjoy every moment when I play this game. Also thanks!

i prefer a aoba over myoukou because it can turn better and shoot faster to compensate for my noobness

and omedetou on getting new ship

I still have 10-points captain on Aoba. I kept it for education purpose.:trollface: Also I missed those old days when Furutaka still have the ugly duckling hull. Broadsiding Furutaka? I see Multi-citadel target practice. Also Aoba is the luckiest ship on my fleet.

I have enjoyed it so far. :great:

15 point Umikaze captain aye, that's some hardcore sealclubbing. :trollface:

I still remember that match when our 3 man division sank within 20 seconds of each other (one of you two detonated). Good times. :D:D

Gotta use that mode called PvE mate. And also to turn off profile to private so people cant see it.:trollface:

Ohh lord. Please no. :D The enemy Kirov have serious lucky RNG while our team Kirov (me) have the badluck RNG. But at least 3 lose, 3 win. Its not that bad anyway. :playing:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Good luck mate, Myoukou is a good cruiser that WG make her right

Other than Furutaka, Aoba, Atago, And Zao (I prefer call her Senjo), the rest is suck

Edited by Harpoon01

1,162 posts

Good luck mate, Myoukou is a good cruiser that WG make her right

Other than Furutaka, Atago, And Zao (I prefer call her Senjo), the rest is suck

You consider Aoba to be suck? Interesting hmm..

But to be fair Furutaka, Kako, Aoba and Kinugusa are sisters. Just a bit different armament.

1,162 posts

Aoba was my ship of choice for last season's ranked battles in the lower bracket. :D

I haven't bought back the Furutaka but that new hull seems to be doing wonders. :hmm:

Well I brought Cleveland into the RB instead, but I have weird match in Cleveland, 26 shells hit on New Mex and no damage not even a scratch. I wonder why tho. But is Aoba any good for RB?

I still wish Furutaka gets range buff, other CA of same tier gets like 15km+ range. A bit painful for me to make it work. Haizz..

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Well I brought Cleveland into the RB instead, but I have weird match in Cleveland, 26 shells hit on New Mex and no damage not even a scratch. I wonder why tho. But is Aoba any good for RB?

I still wish Furutaka gets range buff, other CA of same tier gets like 15km+ range. A bit painful for me to make it work. Haizz..

I managed to do alright with it last season but I don't know how it exactly stacks up when compared to the Budyonny which I used this time. :D

If I recall correctly that lack of damage might have something to do with tweaks to armour mechanics and smaller caliber guns they made a while ago. Gotta rely on them fires for a BBQ. :popcorn:

1,162 posts

I managed to do alright with it last season but I don't know how it exactly stacks up when compared to the Budyonny which I used this time. :D

If I recall correctly that lack of damage might have something to do with tweaks to armour mechanics and smaller caliber guns they made a while ago. Gotta rely on them fires for a BBQ. :popcorn:

Dude... I just few more steps from Budy. Why this is is happens to me... urgh...

Wait, did they have patchnotes about that tweaks? Or its silent tweaks? I dont remember anything about this.

... Aoba is awesome. But she's outshadowed by the rest of her peers.

Need to pray from dem good rng.

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Dude... I just few more steps from Budy. Why this is is happens to me... urgh...

Wait, did they have patchnotes about that tweaks? Or its silent tweaks? I dont remember anything about this.

Definitely a keeper, it's such a nice ship lol.

I don't remember but it was probably like this since since late last year, I'm too lazy to look it up though. :unsure:

1,162 posts

Definitely a keeper, it's such a nice ship lol.

I don't remember but it was probably like this since since late last year, I'm too lazy to look it up though. :unsure:

Well help me Enoch? :P I almost ran out of Juliet Charlie flags too. They should rename Kirov to "Tsitadel' magnit". lawl

Well nevermind, I cant find it either. I am satisfied with Rank 18 anyway.:trollface:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Risa, can i add you t my contact? and maybe div up sometimes if we can online on the same time?

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Well help me Enoch? :P I almost ran out of Juliet Charlie flags too. They should rename Kirov to "Tsitadel' magnit". lawl

Well nevermind, I cant find it either. I am satisfied with Rank 18 anyway.:trollface:

How could I help though lol. I probably won't be playing much between now and the German battleship line launch. :unsure:

lol Kirov and its huge size, paper armour and detect reminded me of my Pensacola days. :D

Edited by EnochIsHere

1,162 posts

Risa, can i add you t my contact? and maybe div up sometimes if we can online on the same time?

Sure why not, the more the merrier. :D

I usually online almost everyday from noon to afternoon.

How could I help though lol. I probably won't be playing much between now and the German battleship line launch. :unsure:

lol Kirov and its huge size, paper armour and detect reminded me of my Pensacola days. :D

If you cant its okay mate. :D

Gotta love that frontal citadel area. :trollface:

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

If you cant its okay mate. :D

Gotta love that frontal citadel area. :trollface:

If you ever see me online then feel free to give me a shout if you need something. :D

Edited by EnochIsHere

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

You consider Aoba to be suck? Interesting hmm..

But to be fair Furutaka, Kako, Aoba and Kinugusa are sisters. Just a bit different armament.

Dem, i thought i already wrutten her name

Sign in to follow this