You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XxFRITZZOxX

Should Put More Battleships For Germany and Great Britain

15 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
61 posts
1,633 battles

Its should be more interesting when you have more than 2 countries Battleships:sceptic: I'll have to say,I'm easily get bored when I see only Americans and Japan Battleships :( sometimes,Warspite and Tripitz..We need a new treeline Battleship for Germany and Great Britain...Anyone want to put their suggestion to put names of battleships for Germany and Great Britain? :hmm:

Edited by XxFRITZZOxX

Alpha Tester
392 posts

German battleships are planned to be showcased at Gamescom this August. After that give or take a few more weeks before they appear in the in-game client, September I guess?

412 posts
9,216 battles

I will always be ready to grind bisco :3

Anyway, if German BBs are here is there any additions to port slot, I mean like when Russian tree and German tree were introduced?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I will always be ready to grind bisco :3

Anyway, if German BBs are here is there any additions to port slot, I mean like when Russian tree and German tree were introduced?

Probably not. They usually only give port slots when a new nation is released.

Alpha Tester
61 posts
1,633 battles

German battleships are coming out in August-ish.

if its true....maybe...i don't know:hmm: just hoping they will introduce BB germany.. 

5 posts
543 battles

I look forward to the German BB line, but honestly what would they put as Tier 9 & 10?  H-Class could possible fill T9, but above that? Hitler's delusional H-44 concept?

I'd speculate the following:

T3 - Vonn Der Tann battlecruiser
T4 - Konig class battleship

T5 - Mackensen class battlecruiser

T6 - Scharnhorst class (controversial)!

T7 - Bayern class battleship

T8 - Bismark/Tirpitz battleship

T9 - H-39 Class Battleship

T10 - ????

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I want to see the HMS Nelson out perform the Izumo in every single way then laugh at the stupidity of Japanese engineers who drew up Izumo while sipping on a cup of tea. BTW EVERYONE is going to camp bow on in Nelson. Why the f not when all your guns are in the front facing forward

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

well, i hope they bring a decent Brits Cruiser Premium first before releasing the whole line like Tirpitz

265 posts
799 battles

I want to see the HMS Nelson out perform the Izumo in every single way then laugh at the stupidity of Japanese engineers who drew up Izumo while sipping on a cup of tea. BTW EVERYONE is going to camp bow on in Nelson. Why the f not when all your guns are in the front facing forward

Eugh. Those ugly things. Like an oil tanker plastered with guns

Edited by adnadi