You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skyrar

Alt tab/Alt+Enter/Windows key causes crash

6 comments in this topic

2 posts
850 battles

So up till very recently , i can no longer alt tab/alt enter when playing the game. I always tab between screens as i may be doing things like changing music or not play in full screen as i may also watching stream on the same monitor. Whenever i hit those keys , my screen just goes black(like normal alt-tab process) and then the game just disappears. I do not know what caused this and i was wondering if anyone else experienced it and have any fixes around it. I also checked game integrity and everything was fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Good luck and fair seas fellow captains

42 posts
2,352 battles

I've recently started having this same problem as well. Everything just blacks out and the game ends up crashing. Even when I'm trying to switch between full screen mode and windowed mode by pressing Alt+Enter, the game just dies as well.

2 posts
850 battles

Have you tried changing the game to borderless full screen windowed??

@Kamanari1 Yes i have tried switching it and apparently doing anything to the settings causes it to crash. Including changing resolution , aspect ratio , graphics anything to do with visuals would cause it to crash when altered. New changes also will not apply.

1 post

i have the same problem.. mine is worse tho...i tried to ALT + TAB to open teamspeak, and back into the game.. it wont let me back into the game.. the screen is still WOT.. but my mouse is not ingame mouse (still the original desktop mouse) which when i click or do something, it will take me back to the desktop.. (the only way is to close and re-open the game and never ALT TAB).

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

the screen is still WOT.

so you want to play Ship but the game shown Tank instead?

this is a serious bug....