Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MEOW_MEE

No more love for IJN tier 9 BB?

12 comments in this topic

32 posts
8,208 battles

I know Dev will not see this. 0.5.6 has really shown that IJN BB especially tier 9 Izumo is really outshined by Iowa by a big margin.. 

That's all I want to say.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

I've kinda grown to liking Izumo....though i don't have an Iowa to compare it too. How is it inferior compared to Iowa?

I'm not even gonna bother with the engine and shooting range upgrade, it does just fine without those. Only must is the hull upgrades.

32 posts
8,208 battles

Basically Iowa is better in terms of fire accuracy, anti air (100 for Iowa), concealment (Iowa can be reduced to 12.xkm only), mobility, so yeah, almost everything.. ridiculous.

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Basically Iowa is better in terms of fire accuracy, anti air (100 for Iowa), concealment (Iowa can be reduced to 12.xkm only), mobility, so yeah, almost everything.. ridiculous.

The Izumo would have been awful irl anyway. The Iowa would destroy the Izumo with ease. You cannot glorify a ship that is already awful irl.

32 posts
8,208 battles

This picture is nice! However Izumo's problem doesn't lie on the turret alone... In fact WOWs is a game. They can tweek the numbers anyhow they want like the shell initial speed, turret turning speed, vessel's speed and so on. Good Example is Russian fleet as we can see. If only they can tweek Izumo a little, that would be good, why upgrade Iowa from a good BB to super good BB while left out Izumo this awkward BB...

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,454 battles

All it needs is a fantasy "inter-war refit" and it would fit in just fine. Same as what they did for Myougi.

Edited by Unraveler

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

there are alot of Yamato's prototype, I cant understand why they chose that Izumo

13442567_1061974870553196_85209846896603

beacuse WG wants us to pay and skip this plie of shit

Sign in to follow this