You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yozora_Dokuhebi

Fuso base range PLEASE FIX

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
3,015 battles

So a friend of mine recently just unlocked the Fuso Tier 6 Japanese battleship only to find out he is stuck is 13.2km base range on a tier 6 BB. I think this is absolutely ridiculous as the fact you have no choice but to unlock BOTH of the other hulls for the Fuso + the fire control which comes to 27500 exp, yes that might not be much when you look at it but you need to play a Fuso with 13.2km range which is going to get out ranged by even Tier 5 Cruisers let alone BBs of equal or higher tier it becomes a ship that you don't want to play very very fast since your only 2 options really are to play around in bot games even then isnt fun or spend money or spend a lot of time gaining free exp to free exp the 27500 exp required to get the range boost. Put simply either increase the range of the stock Fuso fire control or make the upgraded fire control research able from the start instead of blocked by 2 hull upgrades because this is just disgusting and it puts me off playing the game if get the next tier ship only to be forced to play something like this.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Free exp existed for reasons, this is one of those time you need to spend what you should have saved up for: skipping stock config on new ships.

If you don't have enough exp, either pain grind through it in PvP, or long grind it in co-op. Neither are pretty, pick your poison.

Or you know, just throw in a couple of penny to convert free experience.

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles

Free exp existed for reasons, this is one of those time you need to spend what you should have saved up for: skipping stock config on new ships.

If you don't have enough exp, either pain grind through it in PvP, or long grind it in co-op. Neither are pretty, pick your poison.

Or you know, just throw in a couple of penny to convert free experience.

yeah, Fuso cost very much free EXP at the beginnings

Tips: save free EXP for some bad new ships, dont waste it on some good ships

Beta Tester
2 posts
3,015 battles

yes free exp can and yes you could go grind in pvp with a 13km BB but that's not what I was getting at, even if its stock even if you have to play with 13km range they shouldn't have the fire control locked behind 2 hulls, Most BBs i see have the fire control on a separate line and can usually be researched first or locked behind 1 hull but not 2. I'm only asking that they make the hull require a little less exp by not locking it behind so many other upgrades that require so much exp for its tier.

54 posts
7,180 battles

B hull itself gives you the 19.8km range. Just grind to it or free XP it. In future always save as much free XP as possible for IJN BB stock hulls

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles

LOL! You're gonna suffer more from Nagato stock hull.

Nagato doesnt need free EXP to do, just play and get enough ship's EXP to upgrade.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

fuso stock is bad but still payable, go with the team an when enemies enter yur range, BOOM. you send them into the Davy Jones's Locker

deal with it or free xp lol

it's painful but i i grind thru it and i didnt use a single free xp until i reach T7 now

+1. i did the same

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
2,725 posts

You only need to research & buy Hull B to get the 19 or 20 km main gun range.

And yes, I've been through earning 10k base exp before I free exp the rest.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

OP translated:

' I can't sit back sniping in my IJN BB '!

It's not just that, Cruisers can out range you and there's nothing you can do in a 21 knots speed BB with gimped armor.

And somehow this ship gets spotted almost 20km away even without that giant pagoda mast, cuz reasons.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

13km fuso is deadly fuso

i've seen countless stock fuso carry the game.

i've also carried some game in stock fuso long ago.

12 guns x ijn accuracy x shortrange = shotgun in da face.

tough the challenge it self is in closing in.

but once u got into the range. its party time

563 posts
4,686 battles

13km fuso is deadly fuso

i've seen countless stock fuso carry the game.

i've also carried some game in stock fuso long ago.

12 guns x ijn accuracy x shortrange = shotgun in da face.

tough the challenge it self is in closing in.

but once u got into the range. its party time

Not until you see budyonny, Cleveland, and aobas laughing at you and burn you to a crisp, while you can't shoot them back. And don't forget those Farragut shooting at you every 3sec inside a smoke lol. And your HP also not good. Free xp to B hull it is!

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

It's not just that, Cruisers can out range you and there's nothing you can do in a 21 knots speed BB with gimped armor.

And somehow this ship gets spotted almost 20km away even without that giant pagoda mast, cuz reasons.

Oh,you mean like what USN BB have to put up with?

THEN when the IJN players get their range upradges they sit back sniping everything.

I fell SOOOOO sorry for the poor IJN players! :P

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles

Not until you see budyonny, Cleveland, and aobas laughing at you and burn you to a crisp, while you can't shoot them back. And don't forget those Farragut shooting at you every 3sec inside a smoke lol. And your HP also not good. Free xp to B hull it is!

thats hurt alot, even weakling Konigsberg and Nurnberg can do it