Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
charcoal44

Unable to Log in to Test Server

7 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
135 posts
1,456 battles

DL the test server today, and am unable to log in. Keep getting the message incorrect password or e mail.

Both are correct, is the server down?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

I assume you mean the PT server?

Your login details for WOWS wont work on it.  You need to create a new profile and use that.

Visit the Public Test Forum

How do I access the public test?

To get access to the World of Warships Public Test:

1.        Go to to the public test portal. You can change the language by clicking on the map in top right corner of the page.
  2.        Click the "Join Now" button. You need to create a new account for the World of Warships Public Test. As it is not connected to the game database, your Wargaming.net id will not allow you to access the Public Test.

The World of Warships Public Test has a separate database. Your normal game account will not be connected with your World of Warships Public Test account in any way. Your game resources, progress, stats, financial data, etc. will NOT be transferred or in any way affected by your Public Test account. The World of Warships Public Test is not connected with your Public Test accounts in other Wargaming titles, so they will NOT affect or be affected by it either.

Purchases are NOT possible on the Public Test server.

3.        Once you have created a Public Test account, you will receive an e-mail with confirmation that the account has been created. Click on the link in the e-mail to activate your account.

The Public Test registration confirmation email may become filtered to the “Promotion” folder in Gmail, and to “Spam” folder for other mail services.

4.        Now you may use this account to access the Public Test.

Please note that the Public Test has a separate launcher. You can download it from the button below: 

Alpha Tester
135 posts
1,456 battles

Then what is the problem?

Just created a new account with my G mail address, and still can't get in, same problem incorrect e mail or password

Edited by charcoal44

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I remember WG transfer all our live accounts' credentials to PT server. And yes, did encounter "incorrect email or password" error. What's weird though, I entered my old password for the game account & it worked.

Sign in to follow this