Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IAOSIHanaReVana

Missing reource.xml

17 comments in this topic

17 posts
399 battles

Guys,i installed a skin and,when i open the launcher,it said correct version,but when i launch it,it says missing resource.xml,anyone can spare me an attachment of resource.xml and tell me the location PLEASE?my internet is slow and i forgot to make a backup<-So  stupid of me,so please send me an attachment of resource.xml for 1.5.6.1 and the location to put??,ASAP please cuz im bored with nothing to play here

Edited by IAOSIHanaReVana

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

you can try to play the game without the mod, when you open the launcher, dont click the Orange Play Button, but the small triangle on it side and launch in safe mode withut any mods

Edited by XP_On

17 posts
399 battles

still broken,i srsly need a resource.xml and pls tell me how to get a copy,also i dont know where to put one

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

i am so sorry, i dont understand where that file too.... i hope other can help you with it

17 posts
399 battles

anyone?at least run a direcory search for resource.xml please?mine is missing

17 posts
399 battles

i checked,and it said correct version,i can play,but it just keep saying missing resources.xml,anyone can attach it for me to download?v1.5.6.1 also i need to know where to put it

17 posts
399 battles

i know this is the NA structure but it seems to be not working in Asia.can somebody give me the structure or a google drive link for the resources.xml?

17 posts
399 battles

Edited by IAOSIHanaReVana

17 posts
399 battles

someone pls give me a google drive link for resources.xml,its in the:<Installation Folder>\res\resources.xml

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

sorry cant help. maybe you should try make an account in NA forum instead so they can help you

also, there is an EDIT btton there, no need to triple posting. this is a forum, not chat box :D

Edited by XP_On

Sign in to follow this