You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
12ocks

a count down and we go wows

59 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
301 posts

lol no official announcement yet, That I have seen so don't go holding you breath :bajan: 

omg really then what was dec 20 event was that a hoax??:amazed::amazed:

695 posts
2,153 battles

There was an event "Weekend Beta test" on  around the 20th of Dec 14.  There has been scuttlebutt about the 20 off Jan but nothing official as yet sorry.  We are all waiting for more info.

Beta Tester
301 posts

There was an event "Weekend Beta test" on  around the 20th of Dec 14.  There has been scuttlebutt about the 20 off Jan but nothing official as yet sorry.  We are all waiting for more info.

the info is very limited 

Super Tester
1,677 posts

either another dose of Weekend Beta OR the RUdevs decide to enter CBT in the first quarter of the year.

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,557 battles

lol - cannot see it going CBT for some time if WOWP was anything to go by - suspect we will see a few more beta test weekends before they open the game up much more

[WOLF]
Alpha Tester
60 posts
3,641 battles

The Confirmation of 2nd Beta Weekend came from their Offical Video

Around 0.44

Edited by LtZetarn

Beta Tester
23 posts
2,449 battles

well some mods did say that around 20 something may happen. and all weekend testers are automatically accepted to the next weekend test. also on cbt when it happens

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

I heard that the next Beta Weekend will be on friday but which friday is still unknown.My bet is the the next Beta Weekend may started on 23th January,3 days after 20th January.

Beta Tester
301 posts

We will have to wait and see as it may take longer to sign all those new members in than 3 days ?

its a good thing i got i violet on my name :trollface:

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

YES~~~~at last I wont be bored anymore, especially I can have a break by sealclubbing plebs and losing streaks from noobs on high tiers at WoT......

January 20 here we come......huehuehue

:honoring:

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

oh and I was just scanning the forum, it has been weeks since I had visited and roamed around here.......

and I found this in one of the threads:

Beta testing has not begun yet. Still in closed Alpha testing. Next open beta weekend, like the Rock Paper Scissors open beta weekend event, will take place in january 2015, approximately around the 20'th. Participants in the beta weekend events are automatically registered for the closed beta phase, when that starts. 

Your best bet will be to keep an eye on the portal for announcement of the next event, and register for it, when it is announced.

there...............6 days more!!~~~:izmena:

:honoring: