Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mmyatt95

carrier mods for dive bombers wheen we get AP bombs

19 comments in this topic

[HMAS]
5 posts
3,074 battles

I was thinking of another mod slot for CVs and a module called dive angle modification 1&2

Module 1 would increase the dive angle making armor penetration easier but the run is shorter so they have to fly through AA more

Module 2 would decrease the angle but the dive starts earlier so harder to hit but AP bombs are likely to bounce

What do you guys think

450 posts
7,896 battles

We will get it when UUS Arizona comes.

UUS Arizona:D

i really want one. Hopeful they will create any tree for US ships, since there are so many classes in history. 

64 posts
274 battles

in the WoWs NA server i mentioned this idea several times but i guess WG falls on deaf ears when it comes to "constructive" suggestions...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

in the WoWs NA server i mentioned this idea several times but i guess WG falls on deaf ears when it comes to "constructive" suggestions...

they already implement that in Alpha and that was too OP and damaging so they remove it until now, they are still looking a way to balance the damage as it is too devatasting

Most AP bomb guaranteed to penetrate the deck if the ship doesn;t have enough deck armor (which is even rare to see from batteship)

and tell me how contructive it is to call the dev, "deaf"

Edited by Harpoon01

64 posts
274 battles

they already implement that in Alpha and that was too OP and damaging so they remove it until now, they are still looking a way to balance the damage as it is too devatasting

Most AP bomb guaranteed to penetrate the deck if the ship doesn;t have enough deck armor (which is even rare to see from batteship)

and tell me how contructive it is to call the dev, "deaf"

perhaps you should try manually dropping with the dive bombers. there were some scenarios where RNG was acting like a [expletive] for me and it was not nice. so either add AP bombs or increase the accuracy of them because the way i see it at the moment torpedo bombers are far more accurate than dive bombers...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

perhaps you should try manually dropping with the dive bombers. there were some scenarios where RNG was acting like a [expletive] for me and it was not nice. so either add AP bombs or increase the accuracy of them because the way i see it at the moment torpedo bombers are far more accurate than dive bombers...

No need, they already accurate enough even more IJN

They haven't change the accuracy since the first they implement the first CV

And tell me how exactly that was not nice

You clearly not good enough in using Manual drop

Back in the Beta, those Dive bomber is much more worthless because of the ineffective HE bomb that deal only few hundreds damage per run with 6/7 planes squadron

Now they can deal up to thousands and can burn things with high chance of fire

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Back in the Beta, those Dive bomber is much more worthless because of the ineffective HE bomb that deal only few hundreds damage per run with 6/7 planes squadron

they are so annoying now. there was a time when i stay watching after i sunk, and a random dive bomber set 4 fires in our battleship with a repair on cooldown...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

they are so annoying now. there was a time when i stay watching after i sunk, and a random dive bomber set 4 fires in our battleship with a repair on cooldown...

feels hopeless aren't ya?

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

feels hopeless aren't ya?

oh there are times when i'm in my budyouny. i got no more AA barrage charge and low at 5k hp but we are on lead on points, suddenly a wild torpedo bomber try to bomb me, of course i tried to do evasive maneuver but that bastard still sink me and we lost the game....

i remember back the days where i have to manual drop just to get same result...

but seriously, i wanted more carries to return to game. my altlanta is eager to shoot more planes. i'm even willing to get manual AA fires over concealment if there will be more CV players join.

(i guess i have to rebuy my independence and buy the ultimate washboard cv.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

He obviously hadn't seen how devastating the US strike loadouts were before they implement DF AA on CVs

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

He obviously hadn't seen how devastating the US strike loadouts were before they implement DF AA on CVs

back in Beta Weekend

the number of TB squadron for all US CV is TWO

TWO, SIR?!

HELL YES, LADS!

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

back in Beta Weekend

the number of TB squadron for all US CV is TWO

TWO, SIR?!

HELL YES, LADS!

i love those days, i main usn ca and bb for because there are lots of cv still around. the sight of your AA blazing at enemy planes while you're engaging enemy ship on battle is a glorious sight to behold. nowadays you barely see one or two cv in high tier battle because they got neft to oblivion. this wont happen if WG didn't nerf cv hard but instead just restrict them to -+1 MM to prevent CV raping two tier bellow ship. but alas wg refuse to tweak MM because "there are not enough data".

and wg receiving lots of complains from salty battleship driver who stay at the back or just going solo that carrier are too OP saying "omg cv are too imba" "they cant strike enemy without exposing themselves to harm" instead of forming fleet with their friendly cruiser or battleship to form an effective AA umbrella.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

still i heard from Aeroon that there are lots of CV players on EU server. sadly my poor connection cant handle the delay so i cant migrate to that server. my american cruiser are rusting in my dock because there have no planes to shoot down.

Sign in to follow this