Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Caledwvech

Cannot Play Ranked Battles

37 comments in this topic

15 posts
6,790 battles

Hey Guys,

I see everyone is having fun with ranked battles.  However on my client it's still saying that ranked battles is currently unavailable.  I want to play! :(  Can anyone help me with this?  Is there something I am missing?

[BRU]
279 posts
2,067 battles

Wait until the 10th. I'm also looking forward to it as well.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Wait until the 10th. I'm also looking forward to it as well.

True.. i really looking for the time when ranked battle start....all good player will go to ranked and leave newbie who doesnt have ship tier 5 above and play their tier 3 and 4... and it will be fun match for me in my Kamikaze R :P

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,460 battles

Ranked Battles are available on the NA Server at the moment. I've browsed their forum extensively and compiled a short summary of the Ranked Battles experience:

ul1vxlS.gif

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I see no merit other than vanity in ranked battles. I don't see why people would even do ranked battles.

Ugm

Hmmm

How to say it

Eeeeh

BRAGGING RIGHTS?!

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Ugm

Hmmm

How to say it

Eeeeh

BRAGGING RIGHTS?!

So... Vanity.

Sorry, but I don't want to turn insane trying to maintain another stat without any tangible reward.

Flags are decorations, so it's still vanity.

507 posts
9,826 battles

Flags are decorations, so it's still vanity.

Are they? I'm guessing so are the 100 Camo's that offer 100% exp and so are the 3500 doubloons eh?

Edited by petee

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Are they? I'm guessing so are the 100 Camo's that offer 100% exp and so are the 3500 doubloons eh?

Because you hasnt get decorative flag that you dont know what is he talking about

507 posts
9,826 battles

Because you hasnt get decorative flag that you dont know what is he talking about

Huh?

Vanity =/= Visuals

Camo actually does something other than paint your ship.

Flags actually do something other than decorating my ship..atleast for me they do..

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

well. Flags realy help when you use it on the right momnet.

i manage to abuse the 50% commander skill extra and get a commander with skill point 15

507 posts
9,826 battles

well. Flags realy help when you use it on the right momnet.

i manage to abuse the 50% commander skill extra and get a commander with skill point 15

Exactly. The detonation and the Sierra mike is a must for me on the dd. They help re-train my commanders faster. Add more XP for grinding. Added fire chance. reduced fire extinguishing...it goes on.How are these not useful lol

507 posts
9,826 battles

Uh...

You lads talking about the RB flags or the "Signal Flags"?

I'm talking about the former. You know the Jolly Roger, etc. The former is only obtainable by ranking up in RB.

Ah probably misunderstood there.I meant the rewards for Ranked. Well anyway at least we get Repair Discounts for those league flags. Apparently if we get to Rank 1 consecutively we get to exchange the jolly roger with the USS flint.
Edited by petee

15 posts
6,790 battles

Apparently the rest of my post didn't post. I was saying why I wanted to play ranked. I am hoping there will be more of an emphasis on communication and teamwork. Kinda sick of the individualism that you see constantly in Random battles. Just a bunch of individuals doing their own thing which may occasionally mean they help someone out......

112 posts
1,431 battles

No.. Just No...

It's what you make it.

Yes, it is more competitive than regular matches......but at the end of it all, it is still just part of a game.

Have got to rank 12 so far on NA....and aside from 2 matches where I was last man standing against an enemy DD.......it's been all good.

Yes, you have good runs, and bad runs......no different to regular play really.

Sign in to follow this