Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
redthunder

More Paintjobs! More Customization!

9 comments in this topic

37 posts

I think this topic has been made a couple of times. Or probably not.

But how about releasing like the code designation or ship name (IJN for example) paint jobs for the ships. Just to add a bit of customization.

Nothing fancy, just something to liven up things. Sure there are more pressing matters but how about a little something like this.

It would be nice to sortie out it IOWA(BB-63 Missouri) appearing on the Team Line up or getting KAGERO(Yukikaze)(complete with her name emblazoned at her side like the real one).

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

shipnames: not all ships in a ship-class have the same config so you cant just choose a yamato for example to change its name and camo into musashi cuz they have different config and placements of armaments. though i want to see all sisterships of the same class cruising like iowa class, takao class, essex class or yamato class in a match

451 posts
6,946 battles

We can't fit normal ship names in atm alr, like the dimitri as well as the carolinas...even on 1920x1080

450 posts
7,896 battles

the paint jobs requires doubleloons, just like War thunder charge every single one for golden eagles 

Edited by Sammuell

199 posts
6,037 battles

the paint jobs requires doubleloons, just like War thunder charge every single one for golden eagles 

Yes, every single decal/paint job cost golden eagles in the game. But, you can complete an achievement to receive the decal/paint job.

IIRC, in *bleep* Thunder you can put decals on your vehicles. I kinda, want us being able to do that as well here in WoWS

Yes, you can put decal on the vehicles on the other game.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,874 battles

Even a choice of different shades of grey for each ship would add some extra variety.

WOT lets you put symbols on your tank turret so how about funnel bands or symbols in WOW.

I'd like to see the option for a national ensign of your choice rather than the ship's one.

Sign in to follow this