You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
finnyfin

Team killing

26 comments in this topic

28 posts
2,344 battles

i understand that WG have made steps to counter this problem but it still dosent seem to be working. why not use the same sort of system like world of tanks does and after a said amount of damge insta-ban and that is the end of it. i can understand accidents happen but deliberate malicious acts like getting team killed due being  torpedo bombed and dive bombed by your friendly cv and nothing happens to him (turns pink still gets to play but ruins your game and costs you money). im not saying first friendly damage that you may or may not do accidently do results in a ban, but when youre taking multiple hits from a friendly ship why should they be able to finish the game while you sink to the bottom of the ocean? 

Edited by finnyfin

753 posts
8,965 battles

Very rarely have I seen deliberate team killers and if they are the auto ban system will get them, however, I still believe that if you are team killed whether it be deliberate or accidental that the compensation is inadequate and as you say they are still able to finish the match earning XP.

Anyone that is team killed should get a free repair and earn the same XP/credits of the top performing player of your team.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

earn the same XP/credits of the top performing player of your team.

not gonna happen, to avoid the abuse for that, not gonna happen

anyway

as long there is something called "Friendly fire" in the ANY game, TK is inevitable

563 posts
4,686 battles

Well im in my kirov, 3km away from a friendly blyscawicka. Suddenly heard torpedo warning, eat entire salvo, Will be a devastating strike for him and boom. 26K friendly damage and he didn't turn pink. Wtf? It's 100 percent intentional. Anyone can give me a link to the moderator? I wanna report.

563 posts
4,686 battles

And because of that, I miss the 2x xp multiplier, I missed everything. And only get 13k credits compensation. I mean it's not even 3 minutes in the game. And again how the @&*#% he didn't turn pink? 1000 damage to a friendly I receive a warning. This? 26K and nothing. I have screenshots. Where is the moderator?

28 posts
2,344 battles

And because of that, I miss the 2x xp multiplier, I missed everything. And only get 13k credits compensation. I mean it's not even 3 minutes in the game. And again how the @&*#% he didn't turn pink? 1000 damage to a friendly I receive a warning. This? 26K and nothing. I have screenshots. Where is the moderator?

yeah exactly. even worse in tier 9 as i was. even though the guy had to pay me compensation, which was only around 74k, i still ended up losing 150k. 

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

OK after a couple of PMs I'll set some things straight here.

1.  Screenshots are not acceptable as evidence.  It HAS to be a replay.   

(how to enable replays guide here: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6646-how-to-enable-replays-repost-from-beta-section/)

2.  As the team killing/team damaging system is mostly automated, individual instances are dealt with by the system (not saying it's good or bad, just how it is).  Having said that, repeat offenders are watched out for, and evidence of that is collected.

3.  The damager is fined the full amount, however, compensation is a percentage of that to limit incidents of griefing/gaming the system for credits.

~dmw

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,965 battles

i understand that WG have made steps to counter this problem but it still dosent seem to be working. why not use the same sort of system like world of tanks does and after a said amount of damge insta-ban and that is the end of it. i can understand accidents happen but deliberate malicious acts like getting team killed due being  torpedo bombed and dive bombed by your friendly cv and nothing happens to him (turns pink still gets to play but ruins your game and costs you money). im not saying first friendly damage that you may or may not do accidently do results in a ban, but when youre taking multiple hits from a friendly ship why should they be able to finish the game while you sink to the bottom of the ocean? 

Saw this happen

From a player with over 5600 games and a 61% win rate - pissed because a player wouldn't listen to him so team kills him

Then taunts the player killed - just .......wow

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Saw this happen

From a player with over 5600 games and a 61% win rate - pissed because a player wouldn't listen to him so team kills him

Then taunts the player killed - just .......wow

This is the sort of incident you should bring to a moderators attention.

892 posts
7,853 battles

not gonna happen, to avoid the abuse for that, not gonna happen

anyway

as long there is something called "Friendly fire" in the ANY game, TK is inevitable

​Agreed. It would definitely give rise to a lot of abuse. TK is more often than not, unintentional, stemming from a lack of awareness and consideration of the player's surroundings and mates' positions and directions.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

the compensation is really low though. i receive an torpedo on my blyskawika from an allied fubuki and cause the next shell of enemy to sink me but i only recieve 6k credits for the damage she has done. maybe wg should also increase the penalty/compensation to make the players more careful and pay attention to their surrounding.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

the compensation is really low though. i receive an torpedo on my blyskawika from an allied fubuki and cause the next shell of enemy to sink me but i only recieve 6k credits for the damage she has done. maybe wg should also increase the penalty/compensation to make the players more careful and pay attention to their surrounding.

3.  The damager is fined the full amount, however, compensation is a percentage of that to limit incidents of griefing/gaming the system for credits.

333 posts
17,259 battles

I have had 3 instances of where I did TK someone since 0.5.6. The damage involve was pitiful only 200 to 300 for 2 of those. in both of those incedents they would of died anyways being on fire and getting hurt by close to them enemies.

I am starting to think that there are a few sods how delibrately sail into someone elses' torps. Either that or they are so unaware that they cant dodge torps at all.

I am starting to get concerned because its only been 2 1/2 weeks and despite taking every precaution had 3 Tk incedents. Had far fewer than that in any 2 week period as far as i can recall.

In the last 30 days i have played something like 740 battles.

28 posts
2,344 battles

This is the sort of incident you should bring to a moderators attention.

i should have said that in my initial post. thats the sort of stuff that drives me to insanity. im okay with accidental team killing, accidents happen and most people apologise but, when its deliberate and then they proceed to taunt you and call you a noob and nothing happens to them as a result thats when it annoys me.
Edited by finnyfin

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

i understand that WG have made steps to counter this problem but it still dosent seem to be working. why not use the same sort of system like world of tanks does and after a said amount of damge insta-ban and that is the end of it. i can understand accidents happen but deliberate malicious actemphasize getting team killed due being  torpedo bombed and dive bombed by your friendly cv and nothing happens to him (turns pink still gets to play but ruins your game and costs you money). im not saying first friendly damage that you may or may not do accidently do results in a ban, but when youre taking multiple hits from a friendly ship why should they be able to finish the game while you sink to the bottom of the ocean? 

Keep your eyes sharp and look out for friendly torpedos and also i am sure there torpedo indications if not then that mean you are really sux at situations awarness and if a commander debriately teamkill you then simply take a screenshot and summit a ticket to support simple as easy, i don't understand how many of you all need to keep remphasize about the TK issue when such thread already posted more then once.

28 posts
2,344 battles

Keep your eyes sharp and look out for friendly torpedos and also i am sure there torpedo indications if not then that mean you are really sux at situations awarness and if a commander debriately teamkill you then simply take a screenshot and summit a ticket to support simple as easy, i don't understand how many of you all need to keep remphasize about the TK issue when such thread already posted more then once.

hard to dodge them and stay aware of them when the torpedoes are coming from planes. makes it hard to dodge with very little warning. dont assume in a crap player. 

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

if a commander debriately teamkill you then simply take a screenshot and summit a ticket to support simple as easy, 

Just an fyi mate, see dmw's earlier comments below

1.  Screenshots are not acceptable as evidence.  It HAS to be a replay.   

(how to enable replays guide here: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6646-how-to-enable-replays-repost-from-beta-section/)

~dmw

Edited by ADM_dude

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,965 battles

Mate you need to read the posts before you make comment - hopefully English is not your second language 

Aa already stated screen shots don't count, you need a replay

Secondly when a cv cross torps you from your own team, is not a "sux at situational awareness"

Quite frankly I find your comment dismissive and a little arrogant

Perhaps team killing keeps getting emphasized because it's a situation WG has not fixed satisfactorily 

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Mate you need to read the posts before you make comment - hopefully English is not your second language 

Aa already stated screen shots don't count, you need a replay

Secondly when a cv cross torps you from your own team, is not a "sux at situational awareness"

Quite frankly I find your comment dismissive and a little arrogant

Perhaps team killing keeps getting emphasized because it's a situation WG has not fixed satisfactorily 

Mate this thing situational awarness is not whether about CV teamkilling him or us it about how much you are aware of your surroundings and from the post i don't think he is good at it and 2ndly how much you want WG to emphasize the TK issue? Banning all players when they sunk 1 ships or debriately sunk it too??? and how does that make it fair to the TKer ir accidentally Tker??  3rdly whenever i reported with my screenshots actions always being taken to those froobs and i am sure i am not the only one who is finding this so called TK trollers in here  since there lot of people but no name mentioned. Last but not least my comment is not aggroant because how many TK threads we already been seen? More then 10+? Perhaps more then that and lastly [English is my Secondary main language and i am in camp using mobile devices O_o BTW you don't need replay to report it too screeshots will do.]

Edited by davud1537

28 posts
2,344 battles

Mate this thing situational awarness is not whether about CV teamkilling him or us it about how much you are aware of your surroundings and from the post i don't think he is good at it and 2ndly how much you want WG to emphasize the TK issue? Banning all players when they sunk 1 ships or debriately sunk it too??? and how does that make it fair to the TKer ir accidentally Tker??  3rdly whenever i reported with my screenshots actions always being taken to those froobs and i am sure i am not the only one who is finding this so called TK trollers in here  since there lot of people but no name mentioned. Last but not least my comment is not aggroant because how many TK threads we already been seen? More then 10+? Perhaps more then that and lastly [English is my Secondary main language and i am in camp using mobile devices O_o BTW you don't need replay to report it too screeshots will do.]

davud you dont need to come on here and start attacking people. this is a general discussion forum and this is what i chose to discuss. if this annoys you dont click on the thread. simple as that. As with anyone else who plays this game i am allowed to voice my problems with the game and team killing is something that i think can still be addressed further. this thread was simply here to mention that there is still a problem with team killing not keyboard-warrioring my way to get WG to change the system. im saying this can be improved as with any game. dont come here and start abusing players who may or may not be better than you simply because you dont like the topic of discussion. for one you face the possibility of discipline from the moderators and secondly it isnt constructive.

Edited by finnyfin

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

davud you dont need to come on here and start attacking people. this is a general discussion forum and this is what i chose to discuss. if this annoys you dont click on the thread. simple as that. As with anyone else who plays this game i am allowed to voice my problems with the game and team killing is something that i think can still be addressed further. this thread was simply here to mention that there is still a problem with team killing not keyboard-warrioring my way to get WG to change the system. im saying this can be improved as with any game. dont come here and start abusing players who may or may not be better than you simply because you dont like the topic of discussion. for one you face the possibility of discipline from the moderators and secondly it isnt constructive.

For once i did not start any prevemptive strike yet on you and secondly why will i get a disclipine actions when i clearly did not break the R&R thirdly your thread are somehow just a attracting thread as in other TK thread before O_o btw this is not about abuse this is about such players like you keep posting useless stuffs and making the gaming community from bad to worsts shall i continue to elaborate more? 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

chill out guys

non of you collaborating in anything

BS

and you don't have any right to go off topic just to comment other person post with strong language

how the heck you can find 10 TK players in a day

View Postdavud1537, on 08 June 2016 - 04:31 PM, said:

you too davud, chill out

and

as long there is something called "Friendly fire" in  ANY game, TK is inevitable

Player Stupidity, Human error, Unreasonable sense of humor might trigger the TK

it is all players fault

you guys no need to blame the developer, they didn't even give you Instant penalty other than pink names (FYFI, far long ago, pink was a manly color because it resembles blood)

so WTH you suggest to improve the game?

making system acknowledge the different between accident and incident?

could you show us the algorithm for that?

tell  us how many system that already do that?

and no, Full compensation along with maintenance cost is not fixing the problem

Edited by Harpoon01

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

chill out guys

non of you collaborating in anything

and you don't have any right to go off topic just to comment other person post with strong language

how the heck you can find 10 TK players in a day

you too davud, chill out

and

Player Stupidity, Human error, Unreasonable sense of humor might trigger the TK

it is all players fault

you guys no need to blame the developer, they didn't even give you Instant penalty other than pink names (FYFI, far long ago, pink was a manly color because it resembles blood)

so WTH you suggest to improve the game?

making system acknowledge the different between accident and incident?

could you show us the algorithm for that?

tell  us how many system that already do that?

and no, Full compensation along with maintenance cost is not fixing the problem

Simply make it clear, TK issues is like the blueliner issues but will be solved one day which i hope so.

Beta Tester
21 posts
5,387 battles

some one turned in-to my torp's,      im now pink but for how long ?? 24 hours ?? its been 5 games and im still pink