You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Safiuddin97

Neighbors map

13 comments in this topic

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Hi guys. 

To me. This map is kinda bright and i cant even see the numbers and the torpedo aim assist. Is it me having eye problems or does anyone get this too? 

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Me too, the reflection of the water makes aiming so hard, its like trying to find ants in asphalt. A Russian ship with camo or IJN isnt as hard to shoot because they contrast to the water but still it is very annoying and painful

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

The ship still visible but it is true that on this map, i having trouble using any torp assist. Also the chat is become hard to read.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I've looked everywhere but I can't find Ramsey Street on the Neighbours map.  :trollface:

new BGM:

Edited by dead_man_walking

29 posts
5,271 battles

So the question is d_m_w, did you have to google that, or is it part of your collection?

753 posts
8,965 battles

So getting back on topic before another thread is derailed, I find that most maps make it hard to see the ship name and distance depending on either brightness, background depending on the angle and whether there are other ships in the foreground or background.

An option to change the text colour would be nice and the text of the closest ship to you changes colour automatically for easier target selection when in torpedo mode.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

So the question is d_m_w, did you have to google that, or is it part of your collection?

it is came from his era......

:hiding:

783 posts
4,819 battles

While we're on the subject of this map, can the spawn points be a little adjusted closer to A? The flow of ships in the map is more or less static due to the ship spawns being better suited for B and C(it has a lot of islands so I see the appeal).

(I use REALLY minimum settings and run my brightness more on the 'dark' side so I don't have any problems with the torp indicator or name visibility personally)