Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Explain it to me WG

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

So the last 2 days during daylight hours I played this game and hardly got a win, I had something like 39% and 43% win rate in the last 2 days during the day.

I then came back on at night time and played the game again and bam, I could win again, the first night I got 15 wins from 18 games and then last night, I got 16 wins from 20 games.

So how does this happen??? its not like I become a different player between daylight hours and night time hours is its?

its not like I play different ships or suddenly change my play style and suddenly become a supper unicum player is it?

I play the same way all the time and doesn't matter what ship I play or what ships I play against the play style is the same.

So how can the time of day make such a big difference in winning and losing?

But the game is not rigged is it, nooooo not rigged at all.

There are 6000+ players on now, but still cant manage a win, and I seem to be stuck on my current win rate of between 57.09% and 57.28% since the 7th of may. hmm strange about that and funny enough I read somewhere about this guy, who said the same thing when he did some testing on WOT and he got stuck at a winning % as well and couldn't get any further for months and hundreds of games hmmmm.

But nooooooo the game is not rigged and not controlled and RNG and MM have nooooo affect on the out come of any battle as it all just luck and random yep just pure BS luck.

So there's a rant for ya guys, I do hope you enjoy reading it and I look forward to your comments as I'm sure there will be some really amazing ones to read.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Cant even get wins at tier 2 and those are supposedly meant to be seal clubbing tiers but nope cant buy a win at any tiers and in any ship lol game is that rigged its not funny.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

I have learnt through my many years of experience on the Forums, this idiom

Smash Your Head Against A Brick Wall,

And You Might Change The Shape Of The Wall.

But You Lose Your Head In The Process

122 posts
14,823 battles

Gotta be taking the Pee Eye Double Five.......If he's serious?  =O   [content removed]!!!  

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

783 posts
4,809 battles

I'll bite :trollface:

I tend to win a lot more during the morning. So I make it a point to play for the first win during those hours then play for fun or non-grind ships during other hours.

I mean, if I've got some weird thing going on with my winrate <-> time of day relationship, I'd take full advantage of it. :hiding:

[SB]
116 posts
12,420 battles

Well if you didn't spend the few minutes ranting on chat before getting sunk in under five minutes being all defeatist and thus forcing your teammates to carry you to victory you might actually win more...

"Don't Cap C! It's impossible to capture it from the south!"

[content removed]

Naming & shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

"Julias Sumner Miller" you guys are showing your age lol

'Atmospheric pressure does the job'

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Dear Yobbo,

Yes, we here at WG singled you out personally, out of all the thousands thousands of players, to make you lose your battles.  The reason we do this is because we like the entertainment your forum threads provide us and the readers. You're absolutely correct, we make it so you lose the battles you play during the day. This is because the losing algorithm does not work during nighttime hours. However, as the program only works during sunlight hours, you may find that aluminium foil reflects the solar rays and can prevent your loses.

Thank you,

A WG Dude Impersonator.

753 posts
8,965 battles

So the last 2 days during daylight hours I played this game and hardly got a win, I had something like 39% and 43% win rate in the last 2 days during the day.

I then came back on at night time and played the game again and bam, I could win again, the first night I got 15 wins from 18 games and then last night, I got 16 wins from 20 games.

So how does this happen??? its not like I become a different player between daylight hours and night time hours is its?

its not like I play different ships or suddenly change my play style and suddenly become a supper unicum player is it?

I play the same way all the time and doesn't matter what ship I play or what ships I play against the play style is the same.

So how can the time of day make such a big difference in winning and losing?

But the game is not rigged is it, nooooo not rigged at all.

There are 6000+ players on now, but still cant manage a win, and I seem to be stuck on my current win rate of between 57.09% and 57.28% since the 7th of may. hmm strange about that and funny enough I read somewhere about this guy, who said the same thing when he did some testing on WOT and he got stuck at a winning % as well and couldn't get any further for months and hundreds of games hmmmm.

But nooooooo the game is not rigged and not controlled and RNG and MM have nooooo affect on the out come of any battle as it all just luck and random yep just pure BS luck.

So there's a rant for ya guys, I do hope you enjoy reading it and I look forward to your comments as I'm sure there will be some really amazing ones to read.

You also failed to mention these facts,

Elvis is still alive and living next door to me.

The world is flat.

Harold Holt is the current world champion of hide and seek.

The Loch Ness monster is real.

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

i just dont worry about my stats after i hit my 5000th match mark, no matter how much i try to over proform and how much i lolrush the other team and get turned into shark bait, my stats will be more or less the same, and i know that i play more or less well, so what's the point of being worried about stats? as for losing streaks, i just chalk it up to mu inability to carry the whole team:trollface:

753 posts
8,965 battles

The law of averages dictates that no matter what you do, apart from hacking of course, is that you will win 50% and lose 50%, so if you are over a 50% win rate then you are doing well in my opinion. 

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

The law of averages dictates that no matter what you do, apart from hacking of course, is that you will win 50% and lose 50%, so if you are over a 50% win rate then you are doing well in my opinion. 

No. According to Yobbo. It means that you are rigging.

Sign in to follow this