Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
charcoal44

Upgraded Furutaka Q

16 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,452 battles

I just noticed a mighty Jingles world of warships vid, where he took out his newly upgraded (WWII) Furutaka.

Apparently this is coming in a new patch, anyone know when? And yes, I checked mine thinking I'd missed it in the last patch but it's still the 30's config.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

The one that look like Aoba?

she is in the game already 

her last hull apparently

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Consider buying her again? Good thing to do because she is amazing now. Puberty sure hit her hard. 

Shes really good! I recently rebought her and she is deadly on a frontal assault, with a small profile and 4 gun foward firepower. Plus her torpedoes have a better firing arc than the Aoba, not to mention having the same hard hitting guns at tier 5

451 posts
6,946 battles

Actual historical hull. She is on par with Aoba. The only real advantage of the Aoba is the rate of fire (Aoba is the fastest firing 203 ijn CA), DF consumable and maneuverability.

451 posts
6,946 battles

is new furutaka good? or it's player that good

bish it is good kay

Much better than beforeeee

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Furutaka's real strong can match tier 6s decently unlike my new Budyonny which is really weak IMO with DD HE 0 damage and turns like a brick house. Furutaka overmatches any of her counterpart right now makes the good omaha look very weak as furutaka can kill it in 2 salvo, konigsberg in 1 salvo

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Consider buying her again? Good thing to do because she is amazing now. Puberty sure hit her hard. 

Nvm that Furutaka was already doing just fine pre-buff, but who am I to dismiss buffs to vehicles I like.

#Pzkpfw V/IV

#Tiger

#Jagdpanzer IV

Never forget \o\

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

If you take a closer look at the new Furutaka guns you will see they are the same ones as the ones on the Ibuki and Atago and upgraded Mogami

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Essentially the same ship but now can angle better for frontal shots.   When I first got it I thought I would hate it, but even in its older config it was one of be better performing ships.   When you see its damage outputting is close to the Aoba per shot (although lower dpm) it makes for a nice hard hitter at tier 5

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

so....its worth it to buy again?

offtopic : lol...see my yesterdays winrate.....blood red finally! and with super unicum WTR. Noice!:ohmy:

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

so....its worth it to buy again?

offtopic : lol...see my yesterdays winrate.....blood red finally! and with super unicum WTR. Noice!:ohmy:

Yes worth to buy

offtopic: Fail Carry 5 time in a row

Sign in to follow this