Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reset_kala

about the news on the main wows website page

8 comments in this topic

129 posts
3,541 battles

i just miss yesterday first win 3x bonus exp. can't the news writer post the event earlier before the event start? 

normally it should be news about the future event, it shouldnt be like today update today event.

before this, i miss a lot experience event , you know ? news writer admin, can u improve it?

359 posts
2,819 battles

For me, I would like to see event calendar like this.

It's good to know certain sale, missions are coming so i can plan.

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

350 posts

i just missed yesterday first win 3x bonus exp. Can't the news writer post the event earlier before the event start? 

Normally it should be news about the future event; it shouldn't be like today update today event.

before this, I miss a lot experience event , you know ? News writer admin, can you improve it? (fixed)

That's odd. I saw it in the news part of the launcher around noon yesterday so I was able to start the 3X first win grind last night after work.

783 posts
4,826 battles

That's odd. I saw it in the news part of the launcher around noon yesterday so I was able to start the 3X first win grind last night after work.

I think the OP meant an earlier news post just so one can plan. 

I saw it too at that time personally but my WoWs has been wonky since yesterday and am unable to play. I'll have to wait on my support ticket to actually play the x3 weekend. So to OP, at least you aren't alone. :hiding:

350 posts

I think the OP meant an earlier news post just so one can plan. 

I saw it too at that time personally but my WoWs has been wonky since yesterday and am unable to play. I'll have to wait on my support ticket to actually play the x3 weekend. So to OP, at least you aren't alone. :hiding:

Got it and I'll have to agree as it would be much better to make a schedule for something like this in case real life doesn't approve. Truth to tell, it would really be depressing if another event like this happens in the next few weeks and I can't play since I'm out of town for the weekend.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,930 battles

Both the EU & NA sites have "Event Calendar" and "Monthly Events Preview" sections repectively.

Couldn't a similar facility be put on our Asia site ?

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

Both the EU & NA sites have "Event Calendar" and "Monthly Events Preview" sections repectively.

Couldn't a similar facility be put on our Asia site ?

Add this as a suggestion please :)

Sign in to follow this