Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

Special Battle of Midway EXP Bonus

11 comments in this topic

334 posts
13,020 battles

Currently on the news page

My question how is 1 doubloon = 25 free xp a discount ? We get to keep elite ship xp ? so what, can't do anything with it anyway.

The line above it says free xp bonus X 1.4 but the example is what is already in game minus the elite xp needed

359 posts
2,819 battles

Offer to convert without elite xp mean practcally buy xp to the point of tier 10 for new players.

Wg won't do that

Probably a typo

Rate when na got this was 35 per doubloon which is 1.4

Edit: the client has updated. The rate is 35 free xp per doubloon

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

334 posts
13,020 battles

Too bad all my gold is still stuck in WoT. Maybe some other time.

You can use it to buy premium time across both games but that's all

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

maybe a perfect time to skip taskent an go for udaloi. <3

Good time for me to go "Deaths Moines" as well...

But dont really want to Free EXP cuz too it still too expensive.. i rather buy Inpo with that amount of money..

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Good time for me to go "Deaths Moines" as well...

But dont really want to Free EXP cuz too it still too expensive.. i rather buy Inpo with that amount of money..

i might convert some exp but not all, i have to buy murmanks for seal clubbing credit grinding. i'm so low on credit since i'm about to unlock flecher.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

i might convert some exp but not all, i have to buy murmanks for seal clubbing credit grinding. i'm so low on credit since i'm about to unlock flecher.

My problems is i want to skip New Orleans and Baltimore, luckily i have enough credit for DM but cant really tell if i want to spent that amount of money to get a derp Cruiser...

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Free exp is best used to skip the stock grind, or get through crap ships altogether. I just converted about 150k exp for future ship branches, It's very likely we'll get more Karlsruhe in the future. :hiding: Also stock BB hull, and German BB are coming next, so getting prepared is best option to save yourselves some sanity.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Free exp is best used to skip the stock grind, or get through crap ships altogether. I just converted about 150k exp for future ship branches, It's very likely we'll get more Karlsruhe in the future. :hiding: Also stock BB hull, and German BB are coming next, so getting prepared is best option to save yourselves some sanity.

Correct.. well time to bye bye money i guess :(

Sign in to follow this