Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Gun Accuracy Record

8 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

So.

Has anyone ever gone past one thousand battles but still maintain a main battery accuracy of at least 40%?

Or a torpedo accuracy rate of at least 30%?

It's one of the things the usual stat recording sites don't blatantly show, so I'm curious if some lads went full-on MLG.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I have about 50%  on my Kamikaze :P . But with the amt of RNG in WoWS, getting a high hit rate is either aim-assist or he's really good at aiming.

783 posts
4,809 battles

I have around ~10% on Torpedo accuracy for most DDs. I run a playstyle that throws my torps every single time they are available with a chance of hitting(of course enemy in-range) so I expected really low numbers. I think other players with a more conservative use of their torps have around 20+%.

For Main batteries, my BBs hover around 20-25% while cruisers are around ~30%. Same strategy though, I lob my shells to potential targets as long as they are available regardless of range and uncertainty so I assume it's on the 'low' side.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Only reach 600 hundreds, but still fair enough
See my Furutaka Big Guns Accuracy

It's 40% hit rate

Fear my BIG GUNs

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

depending on ship, my dreski has 45% gun accuracy and 27% torpedo accuracy

while my worst torpedo accuracy was benson with only 4%, because i use them to flush dd hidding inside smoke screen and area denial.

at lower tier its easier to hit enemy with torpedoes but at higher tier torpedoes more like a tools to force enemy to make a move that they don't want to do, or denied access to a channel.

you're lucky if you can oneshoot a bb at high tier with one torpedo strike, it do happens but it was really rare.

Sign in to follow this