Sign in to follow this  
Doonboy

Noob with a problem.

17 comments in this topic

[ANZUS]
17 posts
2,484 battles

G'day. Love this game although it may lead to a small and messy divorce.  Just kidding.

Anyhow, I finally succumbed and purchased Murmansk, got the email from Paypal that said the transaction had been completed, got the email from WoWS which said they had the money and the ship would be available in the game but it isn't.

What did I do wrong? I submitted a ticket four days ago and still no reply.

I'm only panicking a little bit and really don't know how else to go about getting the ship.

Any suggestions please?

Doonboy.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

welcome to the game... hope we can sail on the same seas someday and i hope you get your ships :D......

[ANZUS]
17 posts
2,484 battles

Thank you.   Still learning, haven't figured out how to communicate when in a game yet.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Thank you.   Still learning, haven't figured out how to communicate when in a game yet.

Press enter, type message, then enter to send.  Messages appear lower left.

If you want the bad guys on the other side of the map to read it, press tab before sending..don't forget to switch back to 'team only' next message.

English isn't the only language players use, don't be surprised if no reply is given.

There is also a generic message system using Fkeys, press tab in battle to view it. Sends signals such as 'Affirmative', 'Thank you' etc.  I believe these translate into the non-english languages.

Good luck with the divorce...:P

75 posts
3,402 battles

Any purchases I make appear instantly in the game. Also a message appears bottom right corner (in base) advising that the purchase was made.

I hope your ship turns up soon.

Good luck and fair seas... followed by F11 lol

[ANZUS]
17 posts
2,484 battles

Thanks, still waiting for a reply. Is there any history of people being ripped off, or should I stay patient?

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Thanks, still waiting for a reply. Is there any history of people being ripped off, or should I stay patient?

I don't think they work on weekends....be patient.

In game, you havent turned off the Soviet CA carousel have you? Lower left, you can filter the ship type.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

WG dont rip anyones money, so rest asure and relax

[ANZUS]
17 posts
2,484 battles

I don't think they work on weekends....be patient.

In game, you havent turned off the Soviet CA carousel have you? Lower left, you can filter the ship type.

No, none of the boxes are ticked.

Thanks anyway.

Still waiting for a reply.

I'll let you all know if it works out good.

[ANZUS]
17 posts
2,484 battles

Hi Guys, any moderators out there?

Re the Murmansk, I found it, with a little help from the WG boys. Apparently I have two accounts. I play under one of them and the Murmansk is on the other one.   I think it came about because I have an email address which I use all the time and an email account which was forced on me by google, which I never use. So, I play the WoWS game under the Google email and I bought the Murmansk under my email which I use all the time. I conversed with the WG boys twice , complied with their requests but have had no further contact for eleven days.

Can I get all my stuff moved to the email account which I use all the time, which is where the Murmansk is?

Can I get the Murmansk moved to the Google email account?

Should I ask for my money back and buy the Murmansk on the account which I use to play WoWS?

Should I give up on the Murmansk on the other account and get another one, kissing good bye to the first one?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Doonie.

[ANZUS]
17 posts
2,484 battles

Unfortunately, the one with the google email account has all the credits and the xp and the ships.   The other account, where the Murmansk is, is unused up to now.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Unfortunately, the one with the google email account has all the credits and the xp and the ships.   The other account, where the Murmansk is, is unused up to now.

then i think it better to ask and have them transfer the murmask to your main accoun....

i know that amount is small for some people bu for me, the price of mumask is kinda high and that is the reason i dont buy her

Edited by XP_On

[ANZUS]
17 posts
2,484 battles

Good advice. I will try to get the Murmansk on the account that I use all the time. Regarding the price of the Murmansk, it was not easy for me to purchase her either, which is why I am trying so hard to get the damn thing.

Cheers and thanks.

Doonie.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

This is the reason I always double check the address bar before doing anything. As I am now playing in Asia server, "asia" will be somewhere in the address bar. I also have old north american account, which will have "na" in the address bar. I use same email address on both servers.

I am not sure whether they will transfer purchased ships to your account because price may not be same in all servers. I am also not sure if they allow refund. You can read their premium shop terms and policies while you wait on their reply. And since you are not using same email address, you might need to present extensive proof of purchase and account ownership. Hope you get your ship. Murmansk is a beast. One of my most favorite seal clubber.

Sign in to follow this