Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Turing

Why can i got reported multiple times by 1 raging scrubs?

9 comments in this topic

563 posts
4,686 battles

So.. i had a good game, it was intense. but we managed to win by points. I rammed enemy BB, we had a little laugh in the chat. Later on in late game, i asked him to report my friendly mutsuki (AFK. he could cost us the match). he said okay. then one of the enemy said "Maybe because he's trying to give us a chance. because we would have better chance of winning if not because so many of you shooting at us". i ignored this. then after the game, return to port, a notification pops up "You have been reported 7 times". i believe all this came from 1 person. 

The point is. why you can get reported multiple times by one person? 1 time is okay, and enough. I never report except if someone flop and cost us the match. If this continues report system will be a good abusement facility. And yeah, wargaming owes me 7 plus point on my karma.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

Well the other night i was in my Iowa and citadeled a Baltimore through the front, then proceeded to hammer his Div mate in an Amagi (fail division) and then they started up saying i was using aim hacks and getting all salty over getting wrecked. So in the after match reports i saw i got reported 14 times, 7 by each one of them. 

Personally Im not worried about Karma and found it pretty funny they wasted all their reports on me.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

i think the karma is missused now.... when i play average or bad no one give me plus or minus reutation, but 2x i carry the team, and viola.. someone report me as negative...

it feel useless because some silly person abuse the minus point toward enemy because their team lost

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

Yesterday i met a scrub in a Hatsuharu. At the beginning of the battle, he tried to give us order but no one cared, then he started insulting the whole team and eventually killed an allied DD for "not listening to his order". Then i decided to jump in and had a few words which that "thing"... After the battle i saw i was reported 7 times... 

You may ask why didn't take screenshot and report it. That because i... Did use strong language...

I'm sorry... Teehee...

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Well the other night i was in my Iowa and citadeled a Baltimore through the front, then proceeded to hammer his Div mate in an Amagi (fail division) and then they started up saying i was using aim hacks and getting all salty over getting wrecked. So in the after match reports i saw i got reported 14 times, 7 by each one of them. 

Personally Im not worried about Karma and found it pretty funny they wasted all their reports on me.

I wouldnt call a Baltimore+Amagi divion a failed division. Amagi often get into tier 10 matches anyways and a divion with ships within two tiers are reasonable

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I've had a similar situation when I was in a Kongou against 2 Omahas in a div. Funnily enough my team told them politely to get lost.

216 posts
2,239 battles

i think the karma is missused now.... when i play average or bad no one give me plus or minus reutation, but 2x i carry the team, and viola.. someone report me as negative...

it feel useless because some silly person abuse the minus point toward enemy because their team lost

nxa35sz.png

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,936 battles

This 

Who cares - you can't go lower than 0 

But Bob you must get rid of those aim assist mods - you too good  (speaking from experience lol)

Sign in to follow this