Sign in to follow this  
Stein_Grenadier

I'm finally pink

20 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

I feel dirty,

5 months of playing neatly with the occasional bumper-car simulations and now I'm one of them.

Ah, well. I'm now fab in pink.

At least... For the next dozen or so battles- Then I'll be white again. Until another random guy goes 180d around just in time to catch my torps in a Final Destination-esque suicide while retreating from enemy fire.

227 posts
2,651 battles

Let call A as me, B as some random allied ship, C as some random enemy ship.

A as a DD, C as a CA behind the island running to B as a CA too, that why I can spot C and he's in my torp range. I found a best spot and pull out my fishes - 6 of 'em. And then B running into C too and on top of that, he's way near my torp than C (not the time I pulled my fishes). Well, my best spot is better than him as he's spotted the whole time, C planned to torp B at that perfect spot anyway. B got it and turn away... and got 1 of my torp.... (lost 6K HP) and then got 3 fishes from C and dead. C's dead by 2 of my torp.

And blame on me, i(A) am a noob, yes i'm noob. he (B)'s A/B/C tester. He saw my fishes the whole time and yet ran into it. Cant blame him but it's amusing how he try to KS.

Torps ran a distance of 5.8Km :teethhappy:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I feel dirty,

5 months of playing neatly with the occasional bumper-car simulations and now I'm one of them.

Ah, well. I'm now fab in pink.

At least... For the next dozen or so battles- Then I'll be white again. Until another random guy goes 180d around just in time to catch my torps in a Final Destination-esque suicide while retreating from enemy fire.

serve you well. you darn team killer & Kidnapper 

next time, play division with me so instead of you, i will be the one who turn Pink :P

Edited by XP_On

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Congrats to the OP . The closest i have come is a few pink planes for strafing my own dive bombers on the after action screen. 

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

the system is still flawed, all the hype about it being able to differentiate between tk on purpose and someone turning into torps LOL

and, as I pointed out what of the griefers who turn in on purpose or block ur torps so they can get the kill ..  today whilst firing at an enemy BB in my OP pensicola I watched a friendly cruiser sail up right next to the BB (lets assume a myokko player still doesn't understand BB secondaries) and after my shells had orbited the moon they came down on both ships. Pink warning  ... so really just a matter of having idiots in a few games doing these things to either block you on purpose or maybe brain dead and BAM you get to be pink.

I think everybody has seen the youtube vid where a players secondary gun got 1 hit on a friendly, set it alight and sunk it ..  surely the TK system can understand that secondary batteries are unlikely to be purposely tk'ing.

Actually I don't believe ive been in a battle without a pink player or three in the last few days...

334 posts
13,006 battles

"Actually I don't believe ive been in a battle without a pink player or three in the last few days..."

It has seem to become quite common lately

1 post
3,128 battles

Been pink twice in last couple months...frustrating.   Was fron being MINEKAZE DD so good ranged TORPS......launched with NOTHING but enemy nearby.  So how before the end of the torp range a CL has come across them.  BOOM.   Then in one case of being PINK , for 3 subsequent rounds....I was rammed by other ships (well collisions) but not at fault and tried avoiding...PENALISED and WARNED...kept happening then the icing on the cake was a "Don't fire at your own team"........I'm like WTF.......then pull back from bino view to find a CL side scraping my broadside (I was a BB at time) and I'd just fired....PENALISED.  Seems pretty hard to avoid being PINK as a DD as so peeps just play like morons.

Suggestion:  I've always tried to warn of my TORP launches in some cases where a CL or another DD changes direction and 'may' come into the path.....Would be nice to have a "Warning, friendly fish to port/starboard" function key then click on the Grid where.   The amount of times I've had to type (painfully long and chews up valuable time) the warning because some noob decides on a suicide missions and plows headlong at enemy....then has change of heart and cuts back across all the friendly DDs......who are then blocked from launching and risk sinking the fool with fish already in the water.

Edited by _Munners_

189 posts
4,857 battles

You're nothing compared to the guy I once met in EU - a collector, a CBT player, and a forum active contributant - and a week ago or seeems like that his account got ripped :( dunno why but looks like retaining players aren't well-concerned in WOWS

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

*Looks at date*

Please let the dead threads rest.

I have already went past the pink phase.

I am...

Le Fabuleux Stein now.

time for you to be pink again then......

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

*Looks at date*

Please let the dead threads rest.

If you rather have it locked, you can report your own threads with a request for a lock.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Since it's a report, it's not like I get a warning point out of technicality, right?

No, you only get warning points if you were issued certain sanctions.