You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hero_of_Zero

USS Indianapolis is now in ASIA Premium shop.

23 comments in this topic

359 posts
2,819 battles

For 7 days. In three packages.

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/premium-shop-20160531/

Eurobeat's How to Guides

And anyone who watched Ichase's first video, don't miss the second one that update bug fix.

Indianapolis Review - What Armour??

Andddd

LWM&Lert Premium Ship Review - USS Indianapolis

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/81514-premium-ship-review-uss-indianapolis/

PS. I see that Asia mostly get new premium just 1-2 days after other server. I like this quick update.

I wait if Notser will have a review about her

WG really hell bent on have player take expert loader aren't they? Seen it in a lot of suggestions

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,438 battles

looks like a very tricky ship to play

not for your average aggressive player like me

price in range of atlanta and warspite

someone please purchase this ship as a gift for me

507 posts
9,828 battles

+1

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Gosh darn it, I only bought my Atlanta a month ago as well :P and the Indy is cheaper too, would the Indy be worth using as  BB captain trainer I wonder?
Edited by Blitzkreig95

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

why is she so much better than fantlanta?.

11km gun range vs 16km gun range, even upgraded captains skill on atlanta (forces you to take AFT as 4th skill) gets you something like 13.2km range. And taking AFT means you lose out on taking the pyromaniac skill, which would come in super handy in Atlanta.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

11km gun range vs 16km gun range, even upgraded captains skill on atlanta (forces you to take AFT as 4th skill) gets you something like 13.2km range. And taking AFT means you lose out on taking the pyromaniac skill, which would come in super handy in Atlanta.

You cannot compare this ship to Atlanta.. is a difference kind of ship even they are in the same class.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

• It gets armor, which is something Atlanta never heard of
  • Guns straight out of Pensacola so you get excellent AP penetration (It actually had the same flight time & arc as Myoko)
  • Plays a lot like NO/Balti but on T7
  • Radar

Atlanta is for the lulz, Indianapolis on the other hand is a very good US premium

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Atlanta is for the lulz, Indianapolis on the other hand is a very good US premium

I'm going to hold you to that quote!!

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

• Guns straight out of Pensacola so you get excellent AP penetration (It actually had the same flight time & arc as Myoko)
  • Radar

Lewd-chan supporter/subscriber! Notice Lewd-chan! Gib gift! :D:D:D

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

• Radar

and i'm a bit short on cash to get her...

sigh i will probably use it to get premium account and some doubloons to help grind my USN DD line. i will get her next time.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Its more of a problem of, there was initially just 2 months ago a problem with the lack of USN premiums, and now we have 3 tier 7's (Saipan, Atlanta and Indy) + the Marblehead and Texas at tier 5, its a full on American style Buffet

My budget is tighter than an Americans belt after such a feast, but alas one day ill get the Indy

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

Maybe i shall make a How To Lewd :D

Well, if you have an idea how to make it funny then go ahead. :D

Maybe we have to fight against each other... One day.

12 posts
8,616 battles

PS. I see that Asia mostly get new premium just 1-2 days after other server. I like this quick update.

I wait if Notser will have a review about her

WG really hell bent on have player take expert loader aren't they? Seen it in a lot of suggestions

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-c1d4QVKztu8_3f8VqMtKw

user: Notser

here we go :D

Edited by NuclearErick

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

• Radar

Play Atlanta with 11km firing range (without 4th Captains AFT skill), and lets see those lulz. All you will have is tears. 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Play Atlanta with 11km firing range (without 4th Captains AFT skill), and lets see those lulz. All you will have is tears. 

If you actually able to close within that 11km Atlanta DPM is still lulz many peoples underestimate it in that aspect, if not enemy ships gonna lulz at you :D:D:D
Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

If you actually able to close within that 11km Atlanta DPM is still lulz many peoples underestimate it in that aspect, if not enemy ships gonna lulz at you :D:D:D

i love hunting atlanta in my kiev or benson, their shell will never hit you at 10km+

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Doesn't matter since most of the time you would be shooting below 11km.. Permacamping Atlantas with AFT sniping from 14 km always ended up on the bottom of the scoreboard..

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Doesn't matter since most of the time you would be shooting below 11km.. Permacamping Atlantas with AFT sniping from 14 km always ended up on the bottom of the scoreboard..

Like firing Mobiling Lights With KV-2 from other side of the map