Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
___LiesseSherlock___

These players who doing fail division..

21 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
41 posts
5,609 battles

bringing tier II up to tier X battle, keep warns them but they said his ship can balance the tier 8 (yeah i can see his umikaze sunk 4 ships in tier 5 battle but..)

is dat good?? is dat bad? now lets just report? :(

i have, many screenshots

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

There are no rules against it, although discussions are happening in relation to this problem, hopefully WG will come up with a solution.

783 posts
4,819 battles

Just to add something new to the discussion as nothing can be done until WG themselves "discourage" or outright ban fail divisions.

Anyone can use Fail Divisions to RIG a random match.

Two divisions just include a CV of the same tier(e.g. Hosho <=> Langley) and bring other ships that are in a 3+ tier spread. For example, if Tier X players want to battle each other, they each division with a Hiryuu/Saipan/Ranger and poof, guaranteed into a Tier X match against each other. Works up to 2v2. (So anyone who wants to settle grudges against each other can actually do so in randoms. :trollface:)

350 posts

This server is bad enough with 'sub standard' teams, poor MM at high tiers and generally 'less than motivated to win' players. Add the afkers and fail divs, it becomes just as much of a joke as WoT Asia became.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,394 battles

This server is bad enough with 'sub standard' teams, poor MM at high tiers and generally 'less than motivated to win' players. Add the afkers and fail divs, it becomes just as much of a joke as WoT Asia became.

afk - being seeing this a lot lately, 

fail div - 'nuf said

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Because they dont care, those kind of fail div want to have fun with friends even they ruin other player game they just here for doing funny things and leave with smile while the rest have to struggling to win.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Relax! Even a Wakatake can sink a Yamato. I've seen that before, a Wakatake that has Concealment Expert going around wrecking tier IX and X battleships.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Relax! Even a Wakatake can sink a Yamato. I've seen that before, a Wakatake that has Concealment Expert going around wrecking tier IX and X battleships.

I will rekt you with Gearing :)
Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

I have to say an Umikaze can still do well against tier X opponents. Combine Concealment Expert and decent fire support to keep enemy DDs away, an Umikaze can slowly chip away Yamato HP pool without actual risk. The rate of fire of her and low detection range of her torp makes it hard to avoid her fishes. 

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,015 battles

The very worst part of a fail division is that while the above mentioned Watake can sink a Yamato the repair cost factor comes into play in a massive way. Said T3 ship has a repair cost of 20k while the T10 ship has a repair cost of over 200k. The sheer frustration that something like that can occur can rile up even the most mild mannered player.

Personally i believe if you bring a fail Div into a game you should not recieve any XP, Flags or Credits as while you may have fun this is a MMO in which alot of people are playing and having fun so if you come in and ruin that you should be paying a price. 

129 posts
3,520 battles

oh ya add 1 more , some of those division member rush to die at last minute while u gonna win with those few points.... if u don't want to win the game just rush for first blood..

f. them! we try so hard to win the game, then the troller decide to troll us! 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I just kill my team mate who do this ... and take the pink name for a few games

TKing for any reason will get your account sanctioned. Do not do this.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

As much as a fail div shits me to tears, if the low tier ship even spots a few enemy it is worth it for the loss of a ship that has added nothing to the teams health pool. Killing it only damages the team overall.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,394 battles

The very worst part of a fail division is that while the above mentioned Watake can sink a Yamato the repair cost factor comes into play in a massive way. Said T3 ship has a repair cost of 20k while the T10 ship has a repair cost of over 200k. The sheer frustration that something like that can occur can rile up even the most mild mannered player.

Personally i believe if you bring a fail Div into a game you should not recieve any XP, Flags or Credits as while you may have fun this is a MMO in which alot of people are playing and having fun so if you come in and ruin that you should be paying a price. 

why bother, just block the need to division more than +/-1, that it

though imo, divisions just for the same tier only

i don't wanna see tier 7 BB when playing tier 5

331 posts
17,077 battles

T5 BBs under normal circumstance can and do see T7 ship with the standard +2 MM.  imagine the frustration wen you see a kongo divisioned with a kolberg and stlouis in a T7 battle on your team. the battle is as good as over.

All it takes now is 1 soviet or USN CA to have radar and the T2 DD is toast. 

Edited by Moganite

Sign in to follow this