You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yoruka_Einfolk

Unable to login to game no matter how I try

11 comments in this topic

6 posts
93 battles

Hello everyone, so here is my problem: I've downloaded the game 2 days ago and I have no problem on installing it or downloading it, but until the time when I am trying to login the game, the game always show me this message: "Error connecting to the server Failed to connect to the server, please try again later."
And here's what I've done:
-Allowed the game and launcher to pass through firewall
-Uninstalled and reinstalled the game
-Checked the internet connections *I've restarted the modem as well*
-Checked antivirus and window defender *which I have totally no problem with them*
-Having the latest version of DirectX and Visual C++
And these is what I've done to try and fix the problem and apparently they doesn't work, I tried to launch the game on my friend's laptop as well and it turns out that it works perfectly and I don't even know why,
if anyone out there know how to fix this problem please help!!! I am trying to hard here to play this game==

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Did you download the right client? You should be attempting to connect to WoWS Asia. If that's not showing up on the server box, you've got the wrong client.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Can't help you, then. Gotta troubleshoot your own connection and double-check the email/password. Server's currently up, no issues, with 2245 players connected.

Also, might want to edit out your email in that picture.

Edited by Syanda

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I tried to launch the game on my friend's laptop as well and it turns out that it works perfectly 

so that means your client is already correct ones (WoWs Asia)

also your account is nt the problem

can you tell me what ISP you use? 

ah, 1 more thing, can you test your friends laptop using your connections? like bringing the laptp to your house?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

then i really really confuse on what your problem is.

i hope you can find a way to play the game...

i wont suggest it, but is it possible to consider for re instal your Operating System?