Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Cruise control turning enabled randomly

5 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Issue: Cruise control turning enabled randomly without any key pressed

Screenshots: N/A
Ship: DD's 
Map: All
Occurrences:  Every match
Tested: Random turning without command
Severity: Detrimental to game play
Details: Cruise control turning enabled randomly without any key pressed, you hear the sound that you have pressed the key and your ship starts to turn either to starboard or port.

Super Tester
630 posts
9,491 battles

Did you remember to check the Collision avoidance system in the settings?, make sure that option is turned off because the 0.5.6 update auto enabled it.

753 posts
8,965 battles

Did you remember to check the Collision avoidance system in the settings?, make sure that option is turned off because the 0.5.6 update auto enabled it.

Aha, thank you very much sir. :honoring:

Super Tester
1,310 posts

i learned this with the hard way 2 days ago when auto avoidance system actually lead me to ram the island when i try to manouver -_-"

and i found out that the option is auto enabled again in patch update :fishpalm:

753 posts
8,965 battles

i learned this with the hard way 2 days ago when auto avoidance system actually lead me to ram the island when i try to manouver -_-"

and i found out that the option is auto enabled again in patch update :fishpalm:

I learnt the hard way today when I intentionally tried to hit an Island to avoid torpedoes only to be turned into them. :D

Sign in to follow this