Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

derpitz nerf?

17 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,667 posts
17,947 battles

so i've been playing derptiz and i've been noticing that it's AP seems to do a whole lot less damage compared to 5.5, i'm not talking about citadels, just normal penetrations, volleys that did 5-6k damage bounce for 1000 and what seems like a sure citadel just do about 2000 damage. is it just RNGesus punishing me for not buying stuff in the prem shop or have any you noticed the same?

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Well, at least they buff the dispersion, so yea that could be either a ninja nerf in terms of penetration power/dealing damage. Or RNG is just trolling you :trollface:

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Nope, WG don't nerf premium ships anymore, they'd rather take them out of store instead.

Proof? Nikolai, Gremmy. 

If there is ever a nerf, it'd be a global one (Sims and smoke, Yubari and AA guns).

I do understand why they did that, but I don't like how they failed to balance it properly before release though. Would have been more fair if the ship started UP but got gradually buffed to normal level, though overbuffed cases do happen (Kutuzov, Atago).

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,707 battles

I do my Tirptiz daily and i cant say its nerfed. It still hurts Yamatos for 12k in the side and plus.

Plenty of citadels at equal tiers and against higher cruisers. Perhaps you have just had a bad run of RNG dispersion.

Any videos of the proof of poor results as well?

[R0GUE]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,906 battles

nah, my laptop cant handle recording and running WOWS at the same time, it's just what i've been seeing for now

Replay bug IIRC was fixed so you can turn it on. There's a mod for that.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I've been getting 1-3k dmg salvos of AP for several patches now. I can easily go 6 battles without a single citadel. Poor dispersion, small calibre, low number of turrets and small salvos, I guess.

Heck, the quad 20mm AA guns weren't even FUNCTIONING until this patch, so I expect she is still pretty broken, prior to, her AA was pretty lame, those tier 9-10 cvs you meet would eat you alive.

When the battle starts, load HE and pretend you bought a faster firing, more turrets and more barrels cruiser.

Or you could buy a cruiser.

I thought I bought a BB, but the only part of her that is BB is her armour. AA, Main guns, torpedoes all belong to a cruiser. A tier 7 IJN cruiser, or a tier 7 USN cruiser, or a tier 8 german cruiser.

But damn if she isn't the sexiest thing in my port. For a machine of legalised murder. 

697 posts
7,534 battles

Terpitz dispersion is kind of err... hit or miss... 4 shells flying from the bow to enemy ships at around 6km and... most of them missed :hiding:

and Yeah, RNG is trolling me today, so decided for a torpedo run instead :izmena:

1,079 posts
3,888 battles

So upgradeable can not any help lower dispersion?

The Slot 2 Uprgade: Gun Fire Control System Modification 1, will reduce dispersion by 7%,I think it brings it down from 276m to approx 250m,so not a lot.

Sign in to follow this