You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

How about 0.5.6.0

31 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,463 posts
25,606 battles

The Good:

Fog Myoko skin glow again

No more bugs on planes

Port mod can use well without error Daily mission

Fog Haguro name have fixed

New port (Nagasaki)

New map (4)

New mini map features

Premium ships added to tech trees

Post battle detail (looking good)

The Bad:

Loading match still slow, no change

Submarine ship (emerge from the start of battle)

Still black flash at the beginning (bad weather)

No reduce repair cost for T8-10

Concealment and smoke screen nerf

What else???

Edited by MatterCore

507 posts
9,826 battles

Add the Bad :

Cannot hit the battle button once in a while

Ridiculous nerf to Concealment Expert

Ridiculous team kill penalty for CV's

And again Why no reduced repair costs? 

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Pro's

New maps

New port

Con's

As petee stated in division, sometimes the battle button wont work. Even swapping players has it fail. Have to leave and create a new division.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Con's

As petee stated in division, sometimes the battle button wont work. Even swapping players has it fail. Have to leave and create a new division.

Need to have a bug report put in on this one - first time in many patches that this has been talked about.

Include screen shots and what you did to rectify the problem, also what, if any, mods, mod packs you are running

507 posts
9,826 battles

Need to have a bug report put in on this one - first time in many patches that this has been talked about.

Include screen shots and what you did to rectify the problem, also what, if any, mods, mod packs you are running

It happen even before 5.6 but was very rare.now its happening more often. I don't think screen shot would help.Ill upload a video if it happens again.

PS :  no mods.

Edited by petee

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Pro:

New Furutaka Hull

Con:

The torpedo nerf make me afraid to play  IJN Destroyer (and AA buff means CV will target us more)

Edited by Harpoon01

1,105 posts
7,834 battles

Pro:

Improved AA Effects

Improved AA Effects

Con:

a slight FPS drop

Latest NVIDIA Driver (368.22)  cause stutering issue, older version works fine though

matchmaking still wonky sometimes

[AUSNZ]
33 posts
10,026 battles

Bad: 

Cost of repairs to Moskva is ridiculous!!!  Even when you win a battle your lucky to make a small amount of profit if at all...  When compared to the Hindenburg, it's seems a bit steep :(

AFK players.  Would be nice to replace Report - Plays Badly with Player AFK, or add it to the list of options!!!  When your team Yamato is AFK in the Okinawa Map - it's just carnage for the team that's short of a player...

Match Maker really throws some strange teams together ie. 4/5 x DDs versus all CA's plus BB's.  Even saw an Omaha in a Tier IX/X match - WTF???

Team killer notice when secondaries accidently hit friendly ship!!!  I can't control those guns so why get a warning for something I can't control???

Edited by Sharri

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

Match Maker really throws some strange teams together ie. 4/5 x DDs versus all CA's plus BB's.  Even saw an Omaha in a Tier IX/X match - WTF???

fail div.... not the MM's problem, just dumb players

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Bad: 

Cost of repairs to Moskva is ridiculous!!!  Even when you win a battle your lucky to make a small amount of profit if at all...  When compared to the Hindenburg, it's seems a bit steep :(

AFK players.  Would be nice to replace Report - Plays Badly with Player AFK, or add it to the list of options!!!  When your team Yamato is AFK in the Okinawa Map - it's just carnage for the team that's short of a player...

Team killer notice when secondaries accidently hit friendly ship!!!  I can't control those guns so why get a warning for something I can't control???

Because Moskva is not for cheap captain :D

Look at Eurobeat Moskva Guide

"If you afarid of losing credits than i have a bad news for you (go sell your trophy ship)"

[AUSNZ]
33 posts
10,026 battles

LOL.  You win some / lose some!!!  It's all good.  I love sailing the Moskva - awesome ship imho...

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Bad: 

Omaha must have been in a fail division, which is the fault of the division players, not MM.

You can control your secondaries- turn them off.

Alpha Tester
18 posts
2,725 battles

Good

Iowa shell travel faster..

Bad

I need to rearrange my aim bcoz shell fall infront enemy ship even NC, damn hard to reaaim

753 posts
8,965 battles

Pros

New port

New mini map features

Premium ships added to tech trees

Cons

Lots of little bugs, sound bug that signals speed has been changed when it hasn't and cruise control turning being enabled randomly (edit, this one was due to the collision avoidance sytem being activated in the last patch)

No fix for the smoke screen bug where DD's are still visible yet no detection warning message

Edited by Trojan63

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

the good:

AA buff yay

CE ninja neft to prevent CA from Invisifiring

the bad:

not much cv are playing.

more fires soon from gunboat who will give up ce for demotion + aft (large ship will definitely suffers more from this)

11 posts
2,964 battles

Only problem I've found is it keeps loosing my control settings every I load up the game I have to go in and put in my key board controls for steering before my first battle.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

wat nerf ?
  • Bonus from the Concealment Expert skill is now applied to the basic visibility of the ship; similar to the camouflage modifiers and the Concealment System Modification 1. Previously, this bonus affected the camouflauge penalty, such as fire, main battery, AA defense and anti-torpedo armament. [uPDATED]

How does this work?

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

• Bonus from the Concealment Expert skill is now applied to the basic visibility of the ship; similar to the camouflage modifiers and the Concealment System Modification 1. Previously, this bonus affected the camouflauge penalty, such as fire, main battery, AA defense and anti-torpedo armament. [uPDATED]

How does this work?

Previously a 203mm would have a penalty of 6030m if you fired.

CE originally reduced that penalty.

WG didnt want that to happen.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Previously a 203mm would have a penalty of 6030m if you fired.

CE originally reduced that penalty.

WG didnt want that to happen.

wait so its only affected the 203mm?

what about smaller gun caliber?

Edited by yansuki