You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sukasaa

About Mods. =)

10 comments in this topic

102 posts
1,581 battles

I know it's been asked previously too and I commented on that thread but I didn't get the answer I was looking for and was sort of  ignored due to many questions and stuff asked by other users, so I made this one ^^ Anyways I wanted to ask was which mods are allowed  mostly Is Ship Skin Mod,Captain appearance mod and Shell color mods are allowed? =)

102 posts
1,581 battles

Better wait the answer from either a moderator or a WG staff. This is something you shouldn't mess with.

Yeah. =)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

If you think the mod gives you an advantage, then it's best not to use it.

If it is purely cosmetic - ship skins, captains voices etc then you are safe.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Ahh  so Ship skins and Captain voices will be ok right? =) I mean it shouldn't be cheating mods O_O

Well, cosmetic stuff shouldn't be an issue anyways.

The so-called "gameplay improvement" mods, I don't even know any of them because currently, the vanilla/"no mod installed" is fine since WG integrated some of them into the game client. Most notably the reticle & map UI change.

Edited by Mingfang47

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Thanks! Cause I really like those Ship skins lol .-. And captain appearances and their voice changing  =)

Except Chuck Norris and Scot Sterling

The former will let you one shot everyone while the other will make your hull bounce shells and Torpedo back to the enemy