You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AusKirgan

British Premium Ships

4 comments in this topic

1 post
940 battles

Hi All, 

Can anyone explain the rhythm of what's made available in the premium shop, and when what ships are available?

the EU shop has launched the Campbelltown and the Warspite as a bundle and while the Campelltown isn't a great performer I'd like the option to look at it, and am interested in Warspite.. 

Cheers!

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Hi All, 

Can anyone explain the rhythm of what's made available in the premium shop, and when what ships are available?

the EU shop has launched the Campbelltown and the Warspite as a bundle and while the Campelltown isn't a great performer I'd like the option to look at it, and am interested in Warspite.. 

Cheers!

Both Warspite and Campbletown are view able now in the tech tree and can be bought with doubloons as well. 

683 posts
7,358 battles

Both Warspite and Campbletown are view able now in the tech tree and can be bought with doubloons as well. 

Yup that's correct. Back then they were only on sale on certain times.. for Warspite, I do suggest you look back into some videos about her before buying it. She is good, but not to everyone liking :)