Sign in to follow this  
Fragkat

Any way of getting swapped to EU servers? had enough of [content removed] griefers an tkers...

18 comments in this topic

112 posts
1,613 battles

The server is just full of these [content removed] who do nothing all day but ram you an tk you endlessly... doesn't seem to matter how many times you kill these [content removed] they just keep doing it. been looking through the support site but not found anything yet.

Derogatory. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

266 posts
5,142 battles

doesn't seem to matter how many times you kill these [content removed] they just keep doing it.

So you admit that you've been TKing yourself? Pot calling the kettle black?

And no, you can't transfer your account to EU server, but you can always make a new account and just play there.

I actually have three account, one each in SEA, NA, and EU. And believe me, SEA server is the most 'peaceful' in terms of TKers.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Because "DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES!!!" or "kurwa Lachy XAXAXA сука Блин" or "no multiculturalism here!" are so much better...

Edited by Haku

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

You better try create account at EU/NA and see how things going for you (in term of pings/lag and playstyle there) then if you prefer other servers try sent support a ticket to move your account there, most of the time this wont work but just try you might be the lucky one  :P

783 posts
4,829 battles

The server is just full of these [content removed] who do nothing all day but ram you an tk you endlessly... doesn't seem to matter how many times you kill these [content removed] they just keep doing it. been looking through the support site but not found anything yet.

Where the hell have you been getting all these teammates? I consider myself to have played a lot of battles but never anything like that. Try to be as agressive as you can and battle at the front lines and I'll be surprised if any ally crosses your torpedo line/firing path or even rams you.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

EU players would probably mock him with "he's toxic?"

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

I dont find Tkers bad on the SEA server to be honest. Low tier, there are mistakes made. Phoenix firing torps at 10km etc.

I have accounts on EU and NA and at low tiers the game play is the same.

You can always try a support call for transfer, they may move the acc but not the captains or premmie vessels etc.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

saw lots of pink players on my games but i never saw them TK anyone. ever since i start playing again last month i can only count these incident in one hand. (probably because i usually play round 12:00AM-10:00AM?) not sure but i rarely witness tk.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,183 battles

Just because people being noobs doesn't mean you have the right to TK them. Take a look at yourself, it is because of your toxic behaviour that karma decides to troll you.

563 posts
4,686 battles

Same here, never meet a dedicated tkers. A lot of afk or late comers tough. Most player get pink because of accident.  And ramming teammate is.. Well usual, you get tunnel vision, etc. this server is pretty good. Main problem is lack of communication and passive gameplay I think. Maybe problem lies in op

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Derogatory. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

I will give you 2 words, Good bye.:look:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Believe me, EU servers have no need for such toxic player like you either.

You got a lot reputation point with that sentence....

1 post
8 battles

Amusing, I am the toxic one... yer right. It is funny as hell how certain people here are backed/protected by the MODs who are i assume of same group,an allowed to troll an insult anyone they want. Yet if your not of that group you get a 24 hour ban... I've met some screwed up community's before but this is one for books.

To the nice people here, good luck I think your gonna need it, was nice to meet you,an to the little possie of.... persons... well ill just let that go.