Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Arba1est

One day 7 reports is not enough

8 comments in this topic

21 posts
3,170 battles

Once I reported a player I would seldom play with that players in the same team again in the same day.

Although I do not think that Wargming would actually response to those reports, because I seldom play with the players I praise anyway.

I suggest wows should start make the praise and report system more in the sight of people, especially nowadays too much afk, super late comers.

And make the system really can avoid to play with those players in the same day.

7 times a day is really not enough.

Anyone thinks the same?

753 posts
8,965 battles

The "plays well" and "is helpful in chat" ones should be unlimited, however, the other ones could be open to abuse according to WG, but with the amount of AFK players and absolute morons/cowards atm I am quickly exhausting my supply of "bot" and "plays poorly" reports per day even though it appears nothing is done with these reports other than to affect a players Karma score which equates to nothing anyway.

The only one afaik that does anything is "misbehaves in chat" which thankfully I rarely have to use and is a credit to the chat behavior of all players on this server. 

112 posts
1,613 battles

wait, you report people for "playing poorly" HAHA sorry man but that is straight out of schoolyard. Who gives a damn if someone isn't a good player. come on, seriously.....

21 posts
3,170 battles

I suggest WG might make those "plays poorly" group to gather around. Which works like whoever get a lots of bad report from different players, should be classified.

A bunch of amateur BB and CA keep stay behind and being a coward, that is really annoying. Whenever team with them will have a huge chance of losing, when you sees them(afk amateur) at the beginning, I really want to gave up the game. Who wants to play a game that obvious no chance of wining. 
All I want is to avoid those afk and coward players. 

683 posts
7,332 battles

Had a few good matches with good players from each side of the team. supportive, no abusive words in chat, praise the opposing players for delivering good shots/moves. Oh, this is what I like about multiplayer online game :)

Salute to all those players, and may we spread this positive atmosphere with us.

PS: yes, I need more quota to praise those good ones!

[AMPOL]
4 posts
5,228 battles

we all have bad days just enjoy the game when you  can or find something else to do.

maybe they should have battles were people can play together in a team that way you will have only have to play with other pros like yourself Shit my mistake its called team battles

charge hard die quick......

Sign in to follow this