You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Syanda

Do you want the ship names to be changed back to lower case instead of all upper case?

Ship names poll  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the ship names to be turned back to lowercase instead of being in uppercase?

• Yes
    • No
    • No preference

20 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

i know that they intent to keep the ship name all UpperCase for those that prefer lowercase name like us. can dev make official mod to make the name lowercase?

i've been trying to mod it my self all this time..

Make a poll on forum (ask this question) and if you get 100 people to vote YES, I’ll pass it directly to Head of development

Here's the poll, guys. 

753 posts
8,965 battles

Oh yes this issue is having a major impact on game play and should take urgent priority above any other issue affecting this game, plus 100 people voting 'yes' certainly speaks volumes above the other 19900 players which justifies passing it directly to Head of development rather than the other important issues.

(Sarcasm off) :fishpalm:

359 posts
2,819 battles

On the poll. Didn't notice a thing. I guess all Uppercase is better

On Lewd-chan and the op. I ship you guys hard right now.

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

Beta Tester
114 posts
2,025 battles

Oh yes this issue is having a major impact on game play and should take urgent priority above any other issue affecting this game, plus 100 people voting 'yes' certainly speaks volumes above the other 19900 players which justifies passing it directly to Head of development rather than the other important issues.

(Sarcasm off) :fishpalm:

Game has 99 problems,fix major game problem,game now has 114 problems.

Game has 99 problems,fix minor problem that some people appreciate,game now has 98 problems.

753 posts
8,965 battles

Game has 99 problems,fix major game problem,game now has 114 problems.

Game has 99 problems,fix minor problem that some people appreciate,game now has 98 problems.

Exactly how is this issue classified as a problem rather than a matter of taste for a small minority of players? I fail to see how this directly impacts on game play.

Perhaps if the devs had more time to fix major problems rather than spending it on inconsequential matters such as this some progress might be made.

Edited by Trojan63

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Exactly how is this issue classified as a problem rather than a matter of taste for a small minority of players? I fail to see how this directly impacts on game play.

Perhaps if the devs had more time to fix major problems rather than spending it on inconsequential matters such as this some progress might be made.

Actually, devs should do both, since fixing major issue while ignoring the minor one is not a good way

We all know stacking small problem can end up big, or bigger than the already big one

783 posts
4,808 battles

I chose 'no preference' since neither irritated my eyes anyway.

As for names:

(Off-topic: I'd have loved a drop down list of choosing a specific ship name for the ship class in which I want to be displayed. I can't have that with the 100+ unique ship names in a US destroyer class though :aqua: )

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

DoNt CARE how It IS WrItTeN

jeesus christ

I voted yes because i hate uppercase BECAUSE IM NOT SHOUTING AT YOU WHEN I SAY "NAGATO"