Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bokute2009

Repair cost

17 comments in this topic

69 posts
4,480 battles

right after the update the repair cost goes up really high i mean way too high it makes me go in the battle and thinking really hard should i go there,... it really hard it makes me hide and camp more in order not to take much damage or the bill wil rise :(

507 posts
9,827 battles

well the amount of credits you earn at higher tiers in a good game is also pretty high.

UCU6VQF.jpg

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

well the amount of credits you earn at higher tiers in a good game is also pretty high.

UCU6VQF.jpg

But The repair and maintenance cost can still overlap the income

507 posts
9,827 battles

But The repair and maintenance cost can still overlap the income

I guess if you die. But still a nice game at t10 feels wonderful..

Super Tester
1,310 posts

actually

playing tier 10 is not for credit making (yes we can still make credit at tier 10 even with non-premium, but its not our goal)

we are searching for gameplay satisfaction

i dont mind loosing 50-100k each game in tier 10.

as long as the game is fun (i mean, there is no more than 2/3 retarded ppl in my team)

win or lost if fine. as long as its fun...

tough. in some game where more than half or ur team is just doing something stupid, like lemming and circling with no reason.

it makes me wanna throw the keyboard :/

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

For me its the damage output. I can die mid length of a game as a BB but ive i wrecked 4-5 other ships and my team wins i can still come out on top for exp and credits, even for a loosing side.

No need to hide to conserve, play the team game, do dmg and support your other ships and the credits flow.

683 posts
7,358 battles

actually

playing tier 10 is not for credit making (yes we can still make credit at tier 10 even with non-premium, but its not our goal)

we are searching for gameplay satisfaction

i dont mind loosing 50-100k each game in tier 10.

as long as the game is fun (i mean, there is no more than 2/3 retarded ppl in my team)

win or lost if fine. as long as its fun...

tough. in some game where more than half or ur team is just doing something stupid, like lemming and circling with no reason.

it makes me wanna throw the keyboard :/

Yup do agree higher tiers like 8,9,10 can hardly earn credits. It's the satisfaction of the battles in high tiers. I usually use my Tirpitz to grind credits for my repair cost (poor Tirpitz, never get enough rest)

I had tried to play Tier 10 (and performed badly) with standard account, ended up losing like almost 250k credits in one battle (NET lost). I think that's the reason we see some players aren't adventurous in tier 10 match. Vicious cycle goes on... 

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles

right after the update the repair cost goes up really high i mean way too high it makes me go in the battle and thinking really hard should i go there,... it really hard it makes me hide and camp more in order not to take much damage or the bill wil rise :(

It's discussed in this reddit post

https://m.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/4lfd9p/has_high_tier_repair_costs_been_increased_its/

Appears to be if you are using premium consumables and camo it is added into the cost of repairs 

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

507 posts
9,827 battles

It's discussed in this reddit post

https://m.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/4lfd9p/has_high_tier_repair_costs_been_increased_its/

Appears to be if you are using premium consumables and camo it is added into the cost of repairs 

Um Obviously..That is what you spent on the ship in the battle.Its not deducted again from the credits you earned though cause you already paid for them.

Sign in to follow this