Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

which one is better tier 4 skill for blyskawica?

blyskawica tier 4 skill  

26 members have voted

1. 1. which one is better tier 4 skill for blyskawica?

• demolition
    • advance firing traiting

30 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

still not used to playing blyskawica. i played her like russian DD so i find her 12km range bit lacking but according to ichase and some replays i watched, i never saw them used AFT at all, they all favor demolition expert. how about you guys, how do you play your blyskawica?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I always go Demo since my 3rd skill is Superintended so more smoke to hind and avoid incoming fire, and if you didnt mess up (but of course everyone will lol) you dont need extra HP and is about how fast you can deal damage to enemy + keep getting set on fire will piss peoples off and most likely will mad at you :D:D:D

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I always go Demo since my 3rd skill is Superintended so more smoke to hind and avoid incoming fire, and if you didnt mess up (but of course everyone will lol) you dont need extra HP and is about how fast you can deal damage to enemy + keep getting set on fire will piss peoples off and most likely will mad at you :D:D:D

what is your average fire set in a game? i played kiev with similar fire chance but has better range and i got avarage of 8-9 per games.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

what is your average fire set in a game? i played kiev with similar fire chance but has better range and i got avarage of 8-9 per games.

For Russian DD i go AFT since the shell velocity is too good so ma avg fire set is around 7-10 per game with no Demo.

If you comfortable with Blys guns u can go AFT if ya want :P

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

For Russian DD i go AFT since the shell velocity is too good so ma avg fire set is around 7-10 per game with no Demo.

If you comfortable with Blys guns u can go AFT if ya want :P

i'm comfortable with her guns since their speed are similar to russians. but i'm going to miss opportunity on using her torpedo if i play sniper gun boat. i will try practicing her 12km range. still to scared to come close to IJN cruisers. they are the bane of any DD. specially atago and mogami

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

I use demolition expert and yes keep away from cruisers but your main job is to hunt DDs, then worry about enemy BBs and its always nice to finish off low HP cruisers  lol

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

i'm going to miss opportunity on using her torpedo if i play sniper gun boat.

Well you have 2 option in this case.

1. In-out-in - basically you go in undetected to 8km range drop torpedo and sail away form you target theh start shooting around 10km (or whatever range you comfortable) then if torpedoes hit and ur target low HP you go in again for the kill if not repeat the first step

2. Dont care - if you really comfortable with guns just keep using it who care torpedoes with 5% hit ratio right ? Burn da crap out of every ships and show who rules !!!!

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Fire enough rounds at the target, hit him enough times and you'll cause a fire. Polandball's rate of fire is high enough that you do not need to worry about. However, increasing your invisi-fire range is always better; the shells travel quickly enough for you to reliably hit.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,011 battles

I use AFT on the Blyska. Once you get rid of those pesky DD's you have a large range in which to invisa fire from so you can fire with impunity. It's especially fun when you get a BB all alone by himself and burn him to the ground. Also don't forget that the torps pack a punch as well, an ambush from inside smoke or behind an island can do alot of damage.

266 posts
5,135 battles

I would suggest using AFT on Blyska, so far it works pretty well for me.

One of Blyska's weakness is her rather slow turret travese, and 'meh' concealment. So I don't suggest knife-fighting with her. 

But her main strength is her invisifire window. With AFT, you already have more than 2.5 km window to work with.

I haven't got CE yet, but I watched Flamu's stream, and he's using both AFT and CE on his Blyska.

With both skill, you can basically shoot at almost anything without worrying about being detected.

PS : In case you don't know Flamu, he's a youtuber, streamer, and member of OMNI Flavus, one of the top team in EU server.

Edited by AsakuraShinji

331 posts
17,063 battles

I use AFT and I think AFT would be better for the larger stealth firing window .  However a larger window for stealth firing wont benefit you if you only hit targets at any range less than 30 % of the time. Stealth firing is really just icing on the cake rather than  the cake.

I mainly use it for capping points as it is one of the faster DDs and it has more guns than any other DD at that tier. It eats DDs of  Its own tier and below for breakfast cause of those 7  rapid firing guns.  It a DD pops smoke you will be able to either flush them out or kill them with torps out right. Try doing that with a Kiev or Hatsaharu.

This DD has lots of flexibility compared to  both the Kiev and Hatsaharu and its got better flexibility than the Mahan

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I use AFT on polandball, which increases my invisfire distance even without CE. With the new patch and the dynamic detection circle, it makes it even easier to invisfire as you know where your detection range is when firing.

:popcorn:

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

AFT. WIth the camo and BFT you can invisi fire from 11.1 km from memory safely. Unless an enemy ship is closer to you.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

Demolition Expert, average 15 fires in a game.

Why no AFT?

You are not supposed to snipe people in a DD.

With CE I recall you can invinsifire at 10-ish km

Do some maths and you will find out having DE can increase your damage (exp gain) a lot. While AFT doesn't :(

Edited by R3negade

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I would suggest using AFT on Blyska, so far it works pretty well for me.

One of Blyska's weakness is her rather slow turret travese, and 'meh' concealment. So I don't suggest knife-fighting with her. 

But her main strength is her invisifire window. With AFT, you already have more than 2.5 km window to work with.

I haven't got CE yet, but I watched Flamu's stream, and he's using both AFT and CE on his Blyska.

With both skill, you can basically shoot at almost anything without worrying about being detected.

PS : In case you don't know Flamu, he's a youtuber, streamer, and member of OMNI Flavus, one of the top team in EU server.

actually i'm looking for her stream highlights on blyskawica but i don't see one on his youtube channel. he's good player but a bit arrogant on the same time. i don't hate him though.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

well most people dont have CE on their wica yet, so until you do, i'd suggest that you go with AFT, or get double LV4 skills for BB BBQing

it comes in my mind before too but i think i will still go with CE because i really like he torpedoes. i'm used to USN slow torpedo so they are just fine for me, plus they hit hard like benson torpedoes at tier 7.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

AFT. Like Haku said, fire enough shots and the amount of fires you set will go up, regardless of whether you have DE or not. Blys has a high enough rate of fire on her guns to shoot rapidly and constantly bombard ships with HE.

AFT is pretty much needed to increase your stealthfire window, though  Your shells have a pretty flat arc, so there's no problem shooting long range once you get the hang of it. However, remember that despite its speed, Blys is a bit on the big side for a destroyer and can be killed easily when a cruiser notices you, so you want as big a stealthfire window as possible. I *may* have demonstrated you a couple hours ago when a Blys can't break contact with a cruiser.

266 posts
5,135 battles

actually i'm looking for her stream highlights on blyskawica but i don't see one on his youtube channel. he's good player but a bit arrogant on the same time. i don't hate him though.

He actually have one on his youtube channel. Don't know if you've watched it or not, but here's the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IbXMkdIgPw

But this one's rather old, iirc he doesn't have CE yet in this video, only AFT.

And I can't deny that arrogant part, haha. His skill is real tho. :3

View PostSyanda, on 27 May 2016 - 04:52 PM, said:

Blys is a bit on the big side for a destroyer and can be killed easily when a cruiser notices you, so you want as big a stealthfire window as possible. I *may* have demonstrated you a couple hours ago when a Blys can't break contact with a cruiser.

This is pretty much why I recommend AFT + CE instead of DE + CE. You'll need some safety margin to bail when things get bad. And without AFT, invisifiring is rather dangerous imo. I'd choose staying alive longer than getting a couple more fires.

Edited by AsakuraShinji

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

He actually have one on his youtube channel. Don't know if you've watched it or not, but here's the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IbXMkdIgPw

But this one's rather old, iirc he doesn't have CE yet in this video, only AFT.

And I can't deny that arrogant part, haha. His skill is real tho. :3

This is pretty much why I recommend AFT + CE instead of DE + CE. You'll need some safety margin to bail when things get bad. And without AFT, invisifiring is rather dangerous imo. I'd choose staying alive longer than getting a couple more fires.

yeah,even though with 8% fire chance i experience setting more target on fire because i can shoot more with longer range in my kiev. plus i randomly got selected in a tier 9 battle with radars so i think AFT will be better.

so even him experience that one random torpedo when playing gun boat. its like me when i'm playing a good gunboat game when suddenly a wild torpedo appears and ruin it.

Edited by yansuki

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

thanks for

AFT. Like Haku said, fire enough shots and the amount of fires you set will go up, regardless of whether you have DE or not. Blys has a high enough rate of fire on her guns to shoot rapidly and constantly bombard ships with HE.

AFT is pretty much needed to increase your stealthfire window, though  Your shells have a pretty flat arc, so there's no problem shooting long range once you get the hang of it. However, remember that despite its speed, Blys is a bit on the big side for a destroyer and can be killed easily when a cruiser notices you, so you want as big a stealthfire window as possible. I *may* have demonstrated you a couple hours ago when a Blys can't break contact with a cruiser.

wait did i encounter you on battle today?. i remember getting rekt hard by a myouko at 7km in that volcano map(i haven't got enough sleep during that so i didn't pay attention to players names, i don't even have last stand during that time because it was my first game so i was rekt really hard.), and there's a couple more games i got really rekt by cruisers so yeah, i like to stay away from them as much as possible, specially ijn ones and those who have radar.

i've decided it. along with my play style i developed when playing RU dd, AFT suits me better. i don't really like this kind of gunboad on knife fights. they are fine but their slow turret traverse really post significant problem when it comes to CQC with other dd's specially USN.

thanks to all the replay guys, i really appreciate all of them.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I use AFT and I think AFT would be better for the larger stealth firing window .  However a larger window for stealth firing wont benefit you if you only hit targets at any range less than 30 % of the time. Stealth firing is really just icing on the cake rather than  the cake.

I mainly use it for capping points as it is one of the faster DDs and it has more guns than any other DD at that tier. It eats DDs of  Its own tier and below for breakfast cause of those 7  rapid firing guns.  It a DD pops smoke you will be able to either flush them out or kill them with torps out right. Try doing that with a Kiev or Hatsaharu.

This DD has lots of flexibility compared to  both the Kiev and Hatsaharu and its got better flexibility than the Mahan

yeah she has the properties of IJN, RU and USN

IJN: more guns at the back

RU: Fast shell

USN: slow but torpedoes.

i really love her, she's like a better version of Kiev. has more HP and turret too. only a bit slower.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

wait did i encounter you on battle today?. i remember getting rekt hard by a myouko at 7km in that volcano map(i haven't got enough sleep during that so i didn't pay attention to players names, i don't even have last stand during that time because it was my first game so i was rekt really hard.), and there's a couple more games i got really rekt by cruisers so yeah, i like to stay away from them as much as possible, specially ijn ones and those who have radar.

Yeah, that was me. I blew up your rudder and engine twice, I think. You really want to stay away from cruisers because Blyskas are a bit like high-tier Russian DDs in that they're pretty big and easy to shoot at. AFT definitely helps, especially when you can start stealthfiring on anything.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Demolition Expert, average 15 fires in a game.

Why no AFT?

You are not supposed to snipe people in a DD.

With CE I recall you can invinsifire at 10-ish km

Do some maths and you will find out having DE can increase your damage (exp gain) a lot. While AFT doesn't :(

Oh, you have Concealment Expert on your Polandball?

Sign in to follow this